Wait...I get a ticket for not having ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Even pot?

No. I should have mentioned that. I don't smoke pot but any doctor will tell you pot is really not bad for you. Guy I used to work for smokes pot and has for 40 years. He went through chemo for fibrosis of the liver. He made his doctor aware of it and his doctor really didn't seem to care. What every one of his doctors DID tell him was not to smoke cigarrettes. I really don't consider weed a drug though. Alchohol and cigarettes are much more harmful than weed.

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I would appreciate people stop taking photo's of my sister. I know she isn't the greatest person in society, but she is trying. If you notice she is getting out and exercising as per DR's orders, since she is pregnant.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I would appreciate people stop taking photo's of my sister. I know she isn't the greatest person in society, but she is trying. If you notice she is getting out and exercising as per DR's orders, since she is pregnant.

Well hello brother-in-law!

nickjames

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    Looks like she is just hanging around hopping for change.

...or possibly working for some change.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    Yep. My wife is a labor nurse. Y'all would be sickened by the percentage of women giving birth with LOTS of drugs in their system. Cigarettes ain't nuthin'.

My wife worked as a labor and delivery nurse and now in NICU, I know what you mean. Nothing like taking care of a baby going through withdrawals.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    b8wigx73cmjbnlb0d1i.jpg

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

Naw. She's heading to the Pak a Sak for another pack of smokes and beer for her old man.

Top Bottom