Wal-Mart Clearance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dranrab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2015
    Metairie
    Wal-Mart is running a pretty good clearance on a wide variety of shooting related stuff. They have some very good deals on optics. I picked up a Nikon P-223 Scope for $74. This scope is normally $149. It seems each store has different inventory. Some have good gun deals. Some have AR rifle accessories for half off. Take a peak, a bargain may be waiting.

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    I actually think it's all walmarts. Want to say I read somewhere they are getting out of anything "tactical" and this spreads over in to some of the paintball/airsoft stuff as well. I saw a lot of empty spots in the shooting section and some clearance scopes at the one here in CO.

Dranrab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2015
    Metairie
    Got a 10/22 stainless for $124. The guy ahead of me got a DPMS AR15 for $250. Another guy got a Savage 17HMR for $82.

WildBillKelso

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2015
    Northshore/New Orleans
    Covington WM had a Moss. 500 with breacher barrel and "flex" furniture for 250 and two Savage bolt guns in 243 for a little less than 500. The rest was pretty picked over save a few blackhawk holsters. They will not hold anything for the 9/4-6 tax free weekend. Oh well, there are better stores in the area to give my money to anyway.

Dranrab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2015
    Metairie
    Raceland had two Mossberg ATR 30-06 rifles for $147 yesterday. They are pretty darned good rifles and very accurate in general.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom