Wal-Mart - StackOn safes 80% off - PowerWheels $30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Nah, but it's just a hundred bucks. Was worth a shot anyway, they'll get around to it. I'm sure there is a whole hell of a lot of funds to move around this week for a whole hell of a lot of overworked, and underpaid employees.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Order was cancelled by walmart but funds are still pending. Have yalls funds been released yet

No, but I wouldn't expect that to happen until the next daily cycle by the credit card / bank. I'm not sure if that's how it works, but I've seen a pattern to suggest that in previous refunds and cancellations.

I used my credit card to buy it for just this reason. I expected that it was probably-enough they'd cancel it, so if it locked up my $100 for a few days or a week, I'd miss it less on the CC than if it were my checking account. We'll see how soon it happens though.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think that's more than fair on their part. I would've told me to go #*@& myself.
    Yea, hey, free $10 - can't complain there.

Cheaper than the $300 they woulda lost on my glitch-buy. I wish they would have at least met me in the middle and gone with $150. :P

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    http://gma.yahoo.com/walmart-websit...00-electronics-173014873--abc-news-deals.html

"The issue has been resolved and Walmart.com is open for all," Walmart spokesman Ravi Jariwala told ABCNews.com. "Given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we are notifying customers who ordered these items that their orders have been canceled and that they'll be refunded in full. In addition, we will send these customers a $10 e-gift card that can be used toward future purchases at Walmart stores and Walmart.com."

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    No, but I wouldn't expect that to happen until the next daily cycle by the credit card / bank. I'm not sure if that's how it works, but I've seen a pattern to suggest that in previous refunds and cancellations.

I used my credit card to buy it for just this reason. I expected that it was probably-enough they'd cancel it, so if it locked up my $100 for a few days or a week, I'd miss it less on the CC than if it were my checking account. We'll see how soon it happens though.

It typically takes 2 business days for the return to be seen on a personal level. Some can do it same day, but I don't see that much.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom