Walking Dead # 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Season 2 of WALKING DEAD starts tomorrow night. I like the show. Did you hear about the new Hornady Zombie Max rounds ?
    Yep heard about the rounds and have the DVR set for the new shows. Felt like forever after getting so into the first bunch.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Enjoyed the first season. Buddies of mine bought season 1 on DVD and we spent the day drinking beer watching it. Can't wait to find out wth caused the outbreak.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    For a TV show the zombies look really good too. Wife is paramedic and says it's almost disturbing how well they get the colors.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Love the show. Started watching it for the hell of it and got hooked real fast and real good. AMC seems to be putting out some of the best shows out there. I liked that they kept from being campy.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Love the show. Started watching it for the hell of it and got hooked real fast and real good. AMC seems to be putting out some of the best shows out there. I liked that they kept from being campy.

They are the undisputed leader; I'd say they have overtaken HBO. I also can't wait for season II of The Killing.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    the walking dead reinforces my choice for a zombie apocalypse bug out firearm. my sig 522/50 round drums and a few thousand rounds of walmart federal bulk. one quite shot to the head.... and a cold steel machete.

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    **SPOILER ALERT!!**

so now that its over what was everyones opinions? cant believe they ended it with his son getting shot! well yes i can but damn....only gripe i had was the hiding under the cars part. thought that was retarded

Top Bottom