Wanting a YHM suppressor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Hit up Landry's Guns here on BS, he is a sponsor.

He sold me 2 cans and handled all the paperwork for me.

I tried to go through him awhile back. I even drove to his shop (which is about 3hrs away) to do the paperwork, but he wasn't there. His dad was. And I couldn't get him to mail me the paperwork to start the process.
    Ive tried another dealer as well, but no luck. I never thought that the hardest part of getting a suppressor would be the dealers, and not the ATF. LMAO! Hopefully one of them will see this thread and we can (Hopefully) start.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    I tried to go through him awhile back. I even drove to his shop (which is about 3hrs away) to do the paperwork, but he wasn't there. His dad was. And I couldn't get him to mail me the paperwork to start the process.
    Ive tried another dealer as well, but no luck. I never thought that the hardest part of getting a suppressor would be the dealers, and not the ATF. LMAO! Hopefully one of them will see this thread and we can (Hopefully) start.

Contacted big boy armament?

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Look like I already did 3 days ago. I posted on their sub forum. Im offshore for a few more days, so I cant call. Hopefully they, or someone else will help me out.

Top Bottom