"WARNING" Do not bring yours firearms to On Target llc in Kenner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reghair27

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Belle Chasse, Louisiana
    I had a Desert Eagle done by this guy, it was a horrible experience he took long to finish and when I got my gun back, it was shabby. He coated right over hair and scratches. He also lost screws to my gun. I had to pay someone else to do the whole gun again.

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I had a Desert Eagle done by this guy, it was a horrible experience he took long to finish and when I got my gun back, it was shabby. He coated right over hair and scratches. He also lost screws to my gun. I had to pay someone else to do the whole gun again.

Sounds about right from all the pics and stories that have been popping up. Did you complain and what was said?

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La

Should always shave your Desert Eagle before coating it.

Dirtchevy841

Reloader
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 17, 2014
    Covington La
    I complained to him, he tried to explain but I was done. I just got my gun back and said that I would never go to him again.

Damn sorry to hear that. This guy john is a joke along with his work. I don't know how anybody would do business with him after all the examples of how bad he runs his business and treats his customers. My buddy will be sending him the certified letter next week hopefully to start the process of the small claims process

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I'm new to the shooter but I'm not new to guns or quality. He ruined my gun...........

I don't know if I should commend you for admitting you got screwed with your first post here, or if I should condemn you for admitting you got screwed with your first post here! :mamoru:

Either way! Ballsy move! ;)

On an editorial note; when you openly accuse someone in writing on a public forum of being (basically), a criminal; and unless you are completely unfamiliar with slander lawsuits; I believe your stories for the most part! You (collectively anyone), would have to have some serious issues to post some of these accusations, so kudos to you guys (whomever you are), for exposing these scam artists out there. If they weren't these scam artists, they would hear it on the street (gun community is small and tight knit), and be here defending it.

Or; suing your asses off! :p

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Buddy mailing off certified letter. Balls in on target court now. Will see what happens next.

Awesome. Keep us updated. Amazed he wont make it right over a $250 gun. Cant imagine if this happened to anything of real value and having to deal with it. Not that anyone in their right mind would hand over anything of value to this guy after looking at his previous work.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Couple of years ago I was kicking around the idea of having my dad's old Belgian Browning shotgun refinished there. Glad I changed my mind.

Top Bottom