Watching Cajun Justice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I just know in my heart that there is a member on here that is on that show!!! I have not laughed so hard in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    BEEN WATCHING ALL EVENING ,several episodes . The one tracking that guy through the swamp was the best. Laughed out loud at the dam Yankee that blew himself up trying to kill mosquitoes .:bravo:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    BEEN WATCHING ALL EVENING ,several episodes . The one tracking that guy through the swamp was the best. Laughed out loud at the dam Yankee that blew himself up trying to kill mosquitoes .:bravo:

That was funny and when they were interviewing people and you couldn't understand a word they were saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I can't help but laugh at that show. Another one that has me rolling, both my eyes and on the floor laughing, is Big Easy Justice. That show is ridiculous.

Cajun_Tiger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Lafayette
    Enjoy it while you can, it's cancelled.

Yup, i saw that yesterday on my local news app. The new sheriff was offered 10k a episode and said no. He said the show was a waste of Terrebone Parish tax payers money.

I'm guessing the shows viewership improved over time b/c the first episode recieved medicore rating to say the least.

I found the show entertaining and got a good laugh out of it. The people and police reminded me of my home town, Grand Isle.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Yup, i saw that yesterday on my local news app. The new sheriff was offered 10k a episode and said no. He said the show was a waste of Terrebone Parish tax payers money.

I'm guessing the shows viewership improved over time b/c the first episode recieved medicore rating to say the least.

I found the show entertaining and got a good laugh out of it. The people and police reminded me of my home town, Grand Isle.

From what I hear he said "HELL NO". It really does display people down here in a totally ridiculous way. It's more insulting than Swamp People, and less realistic than the Waterboy. Really, it's basically Swamp People, with voodoo, which is just the damndest thing b/c I've lived within 2 miles of a bayou my entire life and maybe seen 2 alligators that weren't at the zoo, and I've never collected chicken bones to cast spells on people :dunno:

/rant

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    From what I hear he said "HELL NO". It really does display people down here in a totally ridiculous way. It's more insulting than Swamp People, and less realistic than the Waterboy. Really, it's basically Swamp People, with voodoo, which is just the damndest thing b/c I've lived within 2 miles of a bayou my entire life and maybe seen 2 alligators that weren't at the zoo, and I've never collected chicken bones to cast spells on people :dunno:

/rant

Bless that man.

The out-going idiot should have to answer in some way to his officers for making them look like fools.

Cajun_Tiger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Lafayette

/rant

I totally agree, i think they find the most rediculious people to represent show and then blow it up x10. Its seems like they have good intentions and want to make the show fun but in the end its really sheding a bad light on cajun culture and the locals.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    its "reality tv"

They came to a local bar on the levee (Henderson) and talked to the owner about putting up a "cajun bar" show on tv, their only request was for him to act crazy and allow fights from drunk people to generate drama. He told them to get screwed and that they were at the wrong place on the map.

We have about 4 levee bars close to my house and all of them are more tradition than anything else, people go there to get away from the normal life BS, to have a good time with friends while dancing to zydeco/creole music. I have been attending the sunday "dance" day for over 2 years and I have yet seen one fist fight, its like a big family environment. Sucks that this tv show producers are not willing to show THIS side of the swamp people and instead they rather ridicule them on national tv.

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    its "reality tv"

They came to a local bar on the levee (Henderson) and talked to the owner about putting up a "cajun bar" show on tv, their only request was for him to act crazy and allow fights from drunk people to generate drama. He told them to get screwed and that they were at the wrong place on the map.

We have about 4 levee bars close to my house and all of them are more tradition than anything else, people go there to get away from the normal life BS, to have a good time with friends while dancing to zydeco/creole music. I have been attending the sunday "dance" day for over 2 years and I have yet seen one fist fight, its like a big family environment. Sucks that this tv show producers are not willing to show THIS side of the swamp people and instead they rather ridicule them on national tv.

Normal doesn't sell advertizing and interest

Roadstar10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    My wife and I were watching an episode a few nights ago when she said" there is no mag in his pistol." I played it back and she was right. They were sneaking up on a house and an empty pistol! Another thing, why does the token black guy always have a sucker in his mouth, pink handcuffs and a red holster? Makes you go Hmmmmmmm!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    My wife and I were watching an episode a few nights ago when she said" there is no mag in his pistol." I played it back and she was right. They were sneaking up on a house and an empty pistol! Another thing, why does the token black guy always have a sucker in his mouth, pink handcuffs and a red holster? Makes you go Hmmmmmmm!

WAIT thats the bondsman show not the cop show

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Every "reality" show that has ever been in La. with 10 miles of any source of water has been focused on making us look like asses. Remember "Wife Swap?" I saw an episode with a guy from Cocodrie. I swear they must have looked far and wide to find the most ignorant, illiterate hick they could find. I've spent much time on the bayou and have never seen anyone like the person they found to put on television. They are ridiculing us.

Top Bottom