We have officially been invaded...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkeach

Warrior Bride!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    California
    Is this administration is going to allow a civil war to break out?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM5FSdF2vg[/ame]

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    surprised the border "minutemen" are not all over this. eventually some kids with paintball guns or adults with worse may go try to do what the .gov should be doing. then the real trouble begins,

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Just move in and exterminate the bastards causing the trouble.

schnugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

We've been in Afghanistan and Iraq each longer than the total time involvement of the US in WW2. Bring our boys home to DEFEND OUR COUNTRY.

Is there any doubt left that the vast majority of folks in Washington D.C have been paid to sell us out?

My advice: repent.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    surprised the border "minutemen" are not all over this. eventually some kids with paintball guns or adults with worse may go try to do what the .gov should be doing. then the real trouble begins,

Don't you think that this is "real trouble"?

Our REAL TROUBLE is in the Oval Office & Congress.

Armed criminal alien invaders should be shot on the spot.

About 10 or 12 years ago, the USA deployed USMC active duty snipers along the Rio Grande in southern Texas.
    Along comes a Chicano (US Citizen) kid, plinking with his .22, and the Marine sniper team killed him.
    End of US military protection for our southern border. The only reason this wasn't a major media blowup was that the USMC sniper team were also Chicano US citizens.

I am all for border protection. I just want to make sure that everyone understands who is and who isn't the ENEMY.

It is impossible to tell by looking. That is why our LEO's must be able to question everyone in border areas.

My Family as been stopped for questioning numerous times. It is easy to tell who is who, by USBP agents +/or deputies talking to them. If US citizens, no problem.

leVieux

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    Armed criminal alien invaders should be shot on the spot.

About 10 or 12 years ago, the USA deployed USMC active duty snipers along the Rio Grande in southern Texas.
    Along comes a Chicano (US Citizen) kid, plinking with his .22, and the Marine sniper team killed him.

I am all for border protection. I just want to make sure that everyone understands who is and who isn't the ENEMY.

It is impossible to tell by looking.

This is why we need a fence or some other barrier. Then we can be certain who is the enemy. You see someone crawl over the fence, :flamed: as soon as their feet hit the ground. Think about it, if Mexico military ever wanted to invade us. All they have to do is send in 50-100 troops at a time through trails, then BANG, they have Arizona.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It sure sounds to me like identifying who the real enemies are won't be too much of a task, seeing as they ARE SHOOTING AT US.:confused:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    This is a crying shame.

What ever happend to people being pround to be Americans? In the 40s famous people such as Elvis, Ted Williams and many others put their glamorous careers on hold so they could go and do their duty to the country. Now everyone is afraid to hurt feelings to the point where they let people walk all over Americans and our land.

Obama is running this country even further into the ground and its a shame. He is all smooth talking and NO.......N O ......action.

I am so tired of hearing everyday about our Libral wussie leaders bowing down to other's protests instead of protecting America and its land and people.

Last edited:

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    i say that once they reach the top of the fence and hang their feet off the other side that they are classified as an invader and can be shot. knock off the first 3 or 4 who do that and the ones behind them may think twice, and if not make sure to have more ammo

Fisherman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    i say that once they reach the top of the fence and hang their feet off the other side that they are classified as an invader and can be shot. knock off the first 3 or 4 who do that and the ones behind them may think twice, and if not make sure to have more ammo

Yeah, lots more ammo and some armed buddies for backup.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Does anyone realize that "the Feds" have been promising this freakin fence since Reagan in 1986? That was the last amnesty that resulted in 11 million new citizens. This time we are here again, same exact freakin issue, but the new number is over 20 million. 24 years of lying to the populace.

And there is no other word for it imo.

So frankly, UNTIL the border is SEALED. That is troops, fences, dogs, landmines, drones, clones, snipers, vipers, burglars, buggerers (thinking of Smeadly Lamar from Blazing Saddles at this point in the rant :) ), then I don't care what they do TO them if they cross into US territory illegally. You secure the border, THEN I'd be more than happy to discuss what do we do with the 20 mil here.

Until then. You been lying too long and I don't care to listen til you make good first.

Rant over. Peace to all. Except the illegals.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Does anyone realize that "the Feds" have been promising this freakin fence since Reagan in 1986? That was the last amnesty that resulted in 11 million new citizens. This time we are here again, same exact freakin issue, but the new number is over 20 million. 24 years of lying to the populace.

So frankly, UNTIL the border is SEALED. That is troops, fences, dogs, landmines, drones, clones, snipers, vipers, burglars, buggerers (thinking of Smeadly Lamar from Blazing Saddles at this point in the rant :) ), then I don't care what they do TO them if they cross into US territory illegally. You secure the border, THEN I'd be more than happy to discuss what do we do with the 20 mil here.

Until then. You been lying too long and I don't care to listen til you make good first.

A-freakin'-men, brother!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

"That's HEADLEY!!" :rofl::rofl:

RyanB

Caveman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    West Monroe
    BayouShooter sniping practice meet @ Arizona?

Bad idea....?

This is a shame, and if nothing is done it is only going to get worse.

schnugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So how long have we been in South Korea now, defending their border from invasion?

This is one of the reasons I left the military, our chain of command was preventing us from fighting the real enemy and fulfilling our oaths to defend the constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.

Top Bottom