Well It Happened Again Today!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    It is with deep regret that I share this with you, another officer makes the ultimate sacrifice! And just below you see where the POTUS has written a letter to our Law Enforcement Officers that he stands with them? WTF, with the same written document he should have condemned Black Lives Matter and The New Black Panther Party. Seems to me that he is trying to play both sides of the street. To me this is totally unacceptable. It is time for him to grow a set and denounce these two low life organizations! I'm afraid this has now become the new norm. Disgusting!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/1...and-killed-responding-to-shooting-report.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ob...w-enforcement-community/ar-BBuw4eV?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    What Odrama needs to do is write a letter to BLM, NBPP and all the criminals on the street to turn in their guns go the f**k home and behave so we can all live in peace for a change. Yea I know my tin foil is killin me!

Last edited:

Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    The POTUS empowered the BLM when he invited them into the White House...he gave them creditablilty. What could you expect from a "Community Organizer"?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom