We're new here!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    Hi! Just want to check in and tell you all a little about us. We are Annie Oakleaf Firearms Training a division of Ordnance Research Manufacturing, L.L.C., located in Elmwood. We offer classes in all types of shooting in all levels of experience, along with CC classes. I specialize in working with ladies, while my husband and I work with everyone! Check out our website annieoakleaf.com.

5vegas

Smoke em
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Ive already used your services for 3 FFL transfers , I must say....... prices are great and its been a pleasure to do business with y'all.
    Good luck, and I will continue to recommend yalls services.

"sent from my phone using my fingers while drinking rum"

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    I'm Deborah, Morey's wife, and yes we own Ordnance Research Manufacturing(ORM) together. We are a Class 2 manufacture. We offer custom built firearms, NFA devises, and gunsmithing. We specialize in AR-15,1911, Saiga12 and all other AK varients. I also own Annie Oakleaf Firearms Training. We are here to help the gun community in anyway we can. We offer transfers for $15 per transaction, $10 for military, NRA, and law enforcement.

Sks985

Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    I highly recommend Morey and his wife. It was refreshing meeting someone whose passion is still guns and not money.

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    Thanks! It was great meeting you and I hope we can help out again sometime. I hope all works out for you. Just give us a call if you need anything. :)

Top Bottom