What about a essential lower group buy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazy_mike

Cautious
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    KeithVi - 1
    Bobkaro - 1
    103m 95G - 1
    dhebe337 - 1
    Gator 45/70 - 1
    tudobem - 2
    whbonney26 - 1
    Neil09 - 1
    Crkdltr - 1
    tso - 1
    Armnhammer - 1
    jjss - 1
    rrussotwo - 1
    Grim 333 - 1
    old jim - 1
    crazy_mike - 1

that is 17 total, I'm gonna call them on tomorrow to see exactly what date for April he will start taking orders and also talk to him about a group discount, for now i was told 110.00 (feb price) will confirm and then start collecting money when i am able to place order

Trey@IG

Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    so the ffl is going to be in laffy im assuming? and are you going to drive there to pick up, saving us on shipping or how is this going to work? thats a pretty far drive from the northshore. might have to carpool or have them shipped out here if thats an option

lilshaunsdad

Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    so the ffl is going to be in laffy im assuming? and are you going to drive there to pick up, saving us on shipping or how is this going to work? thats a pretty far drive from the northshore. might have to carpool or have them shipped out here if thats an option

If we can get them shipped to ann ffl between Hammond to Slidell I'd be in for 2.

Gator 45/70

So crazy, You have an FFL ? or how will this work out ?

KeithVi - 1
    Bobkaro - 1
    103m 95G - 1
    dhebe337 - 1
    Gator 45/70 - 1
    tudobem - 2
    whbonney26 - 1
    Neil09 - 1
    Crkdltr - 1
    tso - 1
    Armnhammer - 1
    jjss - 1
    rrussotwo - 1
    Grim 333 - 1
    old jim - 1
    crazy_mike - 1

that is 17 total, I'm gonna call them on tomorrow to see exactly what date for April he will start taking orders and also talk to him about a group discount, for now i was told 110.00 (feb price) will confirm and then start collecting money when i am able to place order

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    Gator the way it is gonna work, i am gonna get with a friend of mine that has an ffl, he is gonna give me a big discount, and since EA also sells to the public really anyone can go there and purchase the parts, i just attempted to call and left a message to confirm the exact date we can order and the cost.

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la

i can the driving seeing i am getting married in a week, and we plan on taking a little weekend get away to New Orleans i can make stops meeting everyone along the way, so it is a win/win for everyone, looking at the size of the order it will take a while to make all these lowers, that is why i am wanting to get a confirmation, i may even have to break into two groups seeing that this list will grow.

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    the directions i travel lafayette and south to erath, my inlaws stay in alexandria, and weekend get away in New Orleans and then 8 days in Florida, i can plan the weekend get away when the lowers come in to time it just right, no shipping at all so no need for FFL's

Trey@IG

Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    we can do transfers here at sport optics as well. were in hammond on north morrison if that would be closer for some people. $20 per

me and a guy here at S.O. might be down for some depending on final price.

Last edited:

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    Ok i have just confirmed the ffl info, only way to do a group buy the state would have to be divided, half the state would have to find a ffl holder to do transfers there, only other way everyone would have to drive for in person to lafayette and that is a pain

dhebe37

Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't mind driving to Laffy for mine, but let me know once the price and date is set in stone. If it's $110 and in April, I'm in for sure.

CATS

Jan 16, 2011
    If the price holds at $110.00 or is less, I am in for 2. I can pick them up in the Laf, BR, Hammond, or NO areas.
    CATS

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom