What are You Watching for Quarantine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    We started watching Breaking Bad and are on season 2! I'm not too into TV and get rather bored sitting around watching shows frequently unless they really pique my interest.

I kind of want to re-watch all of the Stargate episodes, in order, but the fiance wouldn't even consider watching anything sci-fi.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    We started watching Breaking Bad and are on season 2! I'm not too into TV and get rather bored sitting around watching shows frequently unless they really pique my interest.

I kind of want to re-watch all of the Stargate episodes, in order, but the fiance wouldn't even consider watching anything sci-fi.

When you’re done there’s a movie that continues the BB series on Netflix that just came out called El Camino. Better call Saul is also a continuation of sorts for BB.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    When you’re done there’s a movie that continues the BB series on Netflix that just came out called El Camino. Better call Saul is also a continuation of sorts for BB.

Thanks, will check it out!

WhiteHawk

Future Armorer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Firearms Forums.
    7lWjDiH

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA

Dude may want to rethink the engagement at this point........Good thing my wife likes most sci-fi I even got her hooked on the Expanse.

I really liked Stargate. some of the later ones got kind of far out there but still good.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Dude may want to rethink the engagement at this point........Good thing my wife likes most sci-fi I even got her hooked on the Expanse.

I really liked Stargate. some of the later ones got kind of far out there but still good.

Yeah, I think it was 'Stargate Discovery' or something like that which put the team on a ship really freaking far away.

I was a big fan of SG1 and Atlantis (especially when they intertwined the plots together)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Quick "potential" wife test!

Make her pick from watching either Predator, Terminator, or Alien (the original). If she does not like the one she chooses, dump her!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Cold blooded.
    But true! ;)

Look, I cannot lie. My wife loves "mush" tv. I call it "mush" because it is so mindless and stupid, I warn her it will eventually make her retarded! But, she loved Alien. Thought Terminator was pretty cool, and Predator okay. She likes the Bond franchise with Daniel Craig immensely; and she was on board for the Star Wars franchise.

The "mush" (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Below Deck, Look What Happens live, The Little People, etc.), is too stupid even for me as a man of science and learning. I know what they are and the premise, but her and I will never be in the same room when she is watching that crap!

She did laugh out loud at one of the many episodes of American Dad I have DVR'd, too!

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Look, I cannot lie. My wife loves "mush" tv. I call it "mush" because it is so mindless and stupid, I warn her it will eventually make her retarded! But, she loved Alien. Thought Terminator was pretty cool, and Predator okay. She likes the Bond franchise with Daniel Craig immensely; and she was on board for the Star Wars franchise.

The "mush" (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Below Deck, Look What Happens live, The Little People, etc.), is too stupid even for me as a man of science and learning. I know what they are and the premise, but her and I will never be in the same room when she is watching that crap!

She did laugh out loud at one of the many episodes of American Dad I have DVR'd, too!

Oh please, we know you are secretly a big fan of the Bachelor!

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I watched 1917 last night. It was a really good movie. The way it was filmed was very cool.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    We watched Ford Versus Ferrari the other night . The story line was pretty interesting but the racing scenes were cheesey . I'll give it a 6 out of 10 .

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    Recently started breaking bad series, Interesting.
    A suggestion for some raw action packed violence with nudity and a crazy storyline, check out Banshee, it was a cinamax or showtime show. Simply raw the entire way through.

Top Bottom