What are your political beliefs?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which belief system best describes you?

• Conservative

Votes: 74 96.1%
    • Liberal

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Louisiana68

Conservative
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    N/A
    I'd like to take a little poll here on BayouShooter regarding everyone's political views. Mine is blatantly obvious.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Seen enough to know that the BOR and COTUS are teh only law we need'''

Nullification NOW...kikk the feds ass out state by state, and when they feel threatned they will use the force they have and THEN we'll start CHANGE...

Speak PAIN...it WILL hurt, but sometimes to kill all the rats ya gotta burn the barn...LOL, or hire a real good exterminator

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    Liberal is usually used synonymously with Democrats as conservative is with the Republican party. Personally I hate both of those parties. I believe they distort the true values our country was founded on. I side with alot of issues with the Libertarian party; I would say moderate liberal but I hate to associate myself with a group that loves to give up their rights and thinks europe is some kind of model for the way america should be.

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    A-political would best describe my leanings. I think both parties are responsible for sending this country down the shitter with a helping hand from big business.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    What happened to "By the People for the People"?
    Power hungry politicians fueled by big money businesses caused the downfall

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    The democrats ain't the same as my father's democrats was ,that leaves the republicans to be conservative of which I am since I ain't liberal.

This is basically Dick Morris words and I agree.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'd like to take a little poll here on BayouShooter regarding everyone's political views. Mine is blatantly obvious.

Neither. The terms "liberal" and "conservative" have no literal meaning. I'm all for the Constitution and Bill of Rights. The rest is only window dressing for the dumbed down masses. As soon as we collectively "get it" we can do what needs to be done. Otherwise, it's all wasted energy from my perspective.

Louisiana68

Conservative
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    N/A
    Neither. The terms "liberal" and "conservative" have no literal meaning. I'm all for the Constitution and Bill of Rights. The rest is only window dressing for the dumbed down masses. As soon as we collectively "get it" we can do what needs to be done. Otherwise, it's all wasted energy from my perspective.

The reason why we have political belief systems such as Liberal, and Conservative, is to label each of our own very beliefs. You can be someone who values live and let live (Conservative) with a strong belief in government priority (Liberal). I didn't set both of those options there to be chosen each as a firm option, but rather what fits them best.

Im a firm believer in Mike-A-Nomics, I earn what I have, I expect you to do the same.

I'm a firm believer in this as well.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Libertarian would be my "title" I guess.

Conservative on LOTS of issues, but social issues I tend to be a lot more liberal than many.

I basically just want to be left alone, particularly from the Federal level.

And no, I didn't vote in this poll, but I will in November.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The poll should include Libertarian at a minimum, Tea Party for at least this cycle and Independent for those that don't fit neatly into checkboxes.

Top Bottom