What do you blame obama for in your personal life?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I know we all have general reasons to dislike the guy, but I was just curious. What do you blame on him, that happened to you personally? Did you lose a job or can't get a job, increased stress led to ulcers/relationship issues, mexicans he refused to deport do a bad job of roofing your house after issac, did rioting Africans tear up your lawn after the election, Obama's anti-oil policy ethanol give you car problems? Its the car problems for me, what about you?

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Let the hate flow!

prez_o_smiles_at_you_o_obama.gif

anakha

ljp#6749
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    monroe
    I'm a journeyman plumber by trade and construction has taken a pretty good hit. I haven't had a steady paycheck in the last 2 years. I haven't worked as a plumber in a year due to the lack of work around here. I have been driving a truck making roughly half of what I would be making plumbing. I hope to be getting back into construction in January if everything pans out with a plumbing contractor I know. I have been struggling like hell to make ends meet and my wife and I will be having our first child within a month. I know I'm not financially ready but we were told 4 years ago that my wife would never be able to have children so I don't mind the bad timing and can only hope something comes of this job. I had also hoped to get onto an oil rig after the baby gets here but I do believe my plans for that have taken. turn for the south.

Not to mention ammo prices and the prices of everything else have gone up tremendously making it all that much harder.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    When the housing bubble burst and they cut down on new construction you stopped getting jobs your way?

I was wondering what does ljp#6749 mean?

Last edited:

anakha

ljp#6749
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    monroe
    When the housing bubble burst and they cut down on new construction you stopped getting jobs your way?

I was wondering what does ljp#6749 mean?

It took about 2 years after the banking crisis in 08 for construction to take a hit here but when it did, it hit hard. When commercial jobs would come up for bid they were so few and far between that contractors were doing them for below cost and only the older companies were able to stay afloat doing this with minimal employees. I specialize in commercial new construction and we only used residential to keep busy in between phases on big commercial projects. I'm supposed to be going to work for one of the older companies that survived, they have more work than they can handle right now due to lack of competition.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    It took about 2 years after the banking crisis in 08 for construction to take a hit here but when it did, it hit hard. When commercial jobs would come up for bid they were so few and far between that contractors were doing them for below cost and only the older companies were able to stay afloat doing this with minimal employees. I specialize in commercial new construction and we only used residential to keep busy in between phases on big commercial projects. I'm supposed to be going to work for one of the older companies that survived, they have more work than they can handle right now due to lack of competition.

I don't understand how that dolt couldnt prevent that from happening i mean the signs were evcerywhere

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I don't blame Obama.

I blame Bush!

Me too. The ethanol in gas thing has given me lots of problems, but Obama didn't do that, Bush did. Gas prices are hard to afford, but Obama didn't do that, Bush(the oil tycoon) did. I haven't been able to find what I consider to be a decent paying job since 2005, so if I was going to blame that on a POTUS, it would be Bush, but it's more my fault than anyone else's. Obama hasn't done anything to affect me personally except make the price of guns and ammunition go up by causing so much panic amongst gun rights enthusiasts, which may or may not even be justified.

Just sayin.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    No, it means that this is going to be a long thread...

Gas prices? The US's status in the world. The economic problems in LA due to the lack of drilling (which affects me somewhat indirectly).
    More importantly, I blame the democratic party for giving us such extreme candidates. Also for cheating in every election they can.

I blame the media for covering for all of the illegal and unethical crap the demorats have pulled.
    I blame the republicans for being tolerant of both the media and the demorats and letting them get away with this crap.

Fraudulent voting (voting twice, registering dead people, voter intimidation, illegal id's to vote, voting by non-citizens, etc.) should be a felony with a minimum 10 year hard labor sentence and the possibility of execution. Every voting place should have security cameras with audio set up.

anakha

ljp#6749
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    monroe
    I don't understand how that dolt couldnt prevent that from happening i mean the signs were evcerywhere

Dolt?

I understand the bank crash was not directly obama's fault but he sure as hell hasn't helped the economy. I don't want to get into a full blown political argument and nitpick exactly who/what caused what. Just explaining what I have been dealing with since he has been in office.

Top Bottom