What does everyone do for a living?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Anesthesia technician. More or less a gofor for crna's and anesthesiologist. Hopefully a nurse in a year :)

I've been trying to figure out the street name for the stuff they gave me before my last surgury. I swear those were the happiest 4 hours of aawesome I've had in a long time.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I've been trying to figure out the street name for the stuff they gave me before my last surgury. I swear those were the happiest 4 hours of aawesome I've had in a long time.

Might be the stuff that some in that field get hooked on. My buddy is a CRNA and said it's some bad ****.

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Frisco, TX & Frequently in BR
    Trained as a civil engineer (EI), hired as a coastal engineer, and now in industrial sales since I happened to graduate at the worst time in history for a CE to graduate :D

Any firms out there looking for a damn fine gent and EI in the Baton Rouge area, feel free to contact me for a CV or resume!

Last edited:

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Invertebrate paleobiologist... but somehow that turned into independant application programmer and computer consultant. Amazing what getting married with two stepsons will do to your research hopes.

Unspecified

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    SGT_Kramer: probably Versed ... Good stuff :)
    Although if you remember it well, it probably wasn't

Last edited:

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Small business owner.

The wife's the boss, which means I was urged to learn to cook, clean, take care of the kids, train in Therapeutic massage and bodywork,(because I have really good hands.) all forms of handyman work, (because I have really good hands.) so I pretty mUch do it all to keep her happy.

And having an account with Tiffany's doesn't hurt.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana

A lot of them get hooked on propofol at least some where I work were hooked on it like 3-4 of them. Fentanyl and versed are pretty good ones too they like to take.

Last edited:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Invertebrate paleobiologist... but somehow that turned into independant application programmer and computer consultant. Amazing what getting married with two stepsons will do to your research hopes.

Being a step-son, myself, I have an extreme amount of respect for you, and step-dads everywhere.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    How does one get hooked on propofol? I can see versed or fentanyl. Just can't see propofol.

I don't even begin to understand or have an idea you could try to ask Michael Jackson...

I guess hooked was a strong word like being hooked on pot not really hooked just people that like to do it I guess.

The reason I used hooked is because to keep there license they had to admit they had an addiction and then had to go to rehab for it. That's about all I know about it I don't pretend to know all the ends and outs just what I was informed of. :).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom