What gun do you CC?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phuie72

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Colt Mustang Plus II. Small considering im 6"6 at 220 lbs. Looking to get a Glock 30 when i have the money to spare. But i always have the colt if I want to be able to wear a t-shirt and shorts.

MikeP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I am 6'1" @ 200 pounds. My two CC favorites:

A Ruger SP 101 .357 in a Mica pocket holster.

An H&K P9M8 9mm in a Comtec Minotaur IWB holster.

For me, these two are the ultimate personal protective devices. They require no take-the-safety-off maneuvers, yet cannot and will not fire unless the triggers are pulled.

Last edited:

jguilletjr

Saw Bones
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    Springfield armory just came out with a new compact .45, Single stack 5 shot on the XDM design. Looks like a good candidate if you like the big bores.
    Sig has a new .40, and Smith and Wesson has a new .40 also, on the M&P design.

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Springfield armory just came out with a new compact .45, Single stack 5 shot on the XDM design. Looks like a good candidate if you like the big bores.
    Sig has a new .40, and Smith and Wesson has a new .40 also, on the M&P design.
    I've been told that the single stack XD is still on the bulky side.

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    I'm 35, 6.1, 180 pounds and typically carry a 4 inch Colt Official Police .38 Spl. service revolver under a sportcoat or (in the wintertime) a windbreaker/jacket in a shoulder holster or hip holster loaded with Buffalo Bore .38 Spl.+P LSWCHP. Simple plain jane fundamental weapon. Served police, uniform and plain clothes well for 3/4ths of a century. Can't go wrong with that.

I know that flies in the face of my fellow young people who grew up on Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson and Keanu Reeves spraying bullets out of Glocks and Berettas while bouncing off walls....but it's shot placement that wins the fight, not how many you get out of your muzzel.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I've been carrying my G19 Gen 4 lately (with spare mag), along with my Ruger LCP....Works for me.

I'll probably switch up with the G36 sometimes, as well- but this Gen 4 is pure gold.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    images

:rofl:!

Ryan316

My way or the highway
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Kenner, LA
    I'm 6'0, 170 lbs. I rotate between a Para Carry 9, Beretta PX4 Subcompact, Kahr PM9 & when I'm feeling energetic a Para P12:45. It all depends on what I'm wearing & sadly, where I'm going.

mnaylo3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gonzales, LA
    6'1", 165 lbs and carry a Walther PPS 9mm in either a pjholster (very simple IWB kydex, closed belt loop) or an HBE Pro TL.
    I can't carry at work, but any other time I have this on me. It's supremely easy to carry; I can conceal this in anything short of a spandex top.
    Once you find the right gun, searching for the right holster is just as much fun and slightly addicting. I have more leather on the way...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom