What gun toys did Santa bring for "the kids"?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    So what kind of force multiplier toys did the kids get?
    This little BB gun is pretty strong and accurate for a BB gun. I may have to go this route for my SBRed G17.
    6ac935b00b90f5968e644e8bf1305fb7.jpg

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This is one I got squared away for myself. It will eventually be my reloading bench. It should be a little over 300 pounds by the time it is finished, don't think I'll ever need to go bigger. It's 8 feet long, 2 feet deep, and a little over 3 feet tall. Soon I'll be making a wood shelf for the bottom and figuring out what I want to put over the top, and what color I want to paint it. Then I've got to figure out how to get it into my office.

1z6qmps.jpg

Last edited:

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Well I got my nephews some custom made ninja turtle backpacks courtesy of their Uncle Bryan.

As for me I got some ammo. Also got a large tool box stack from husky almost as tall as me.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    If we are talking big kid toys I bought myself an early Christmas present before going on our Colorado hunt.

Picked up a pair of Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B range finder binoculars. They have integrated ballistics soloution that compensate for angle, temperature and pressure that you can match to your exact bullet BC and MV that you load on a micro SD card. Ballistics out to 1K and they range to 2K. Hit the ranging button and the first number that pops up is the range, and the second is how many clicks to dial to hit the target. The clarity is exceptional.

I looked at some before buying. But this very informative test helped make the decision as well.http://precisionrifleblog.com/?s=binoculars+&submit=Search

Last edited:

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    My old roommate is from Rifle. He leases (leased?) out elk hunts just south of Rifle in a box canyon. Worked out great, they'd drive up the northwest side and drop you off on the top, then they would drive back down the southeast side of the canyon to their cabin and wait to hear if you killed. Tended to flush the elk/bear/deer into the bottom for a maximum 750 yard shot. Good times.

Regardless, good luck with your hunt, I hope you bring back a nice trophy and a freezer full of meat.

Top Bottom