What happen to Vince ???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Will, Kris and Steph aprked in front of a Vegas wedding chapel...wut a way to end the last show. Can't wait for next wednesday. I love the drama and love story with the gun show, much as I luv guns they can be a little dull from time to time and then poof, we're in a bar with the gun builders playing geetars and the VP ( Steph ) makin goo goo eyes at the freaky builder, then off to blow up some over done **** at the range...just my opinion but ...great show, y'all keep it up

Vince...was I you, there'd have been an empty bench long ago.

I think Vince is enough of a poet to think that if he really works hard and does a righteous job there will be great reward...how's that workin for ya ??

and IIRC Vince was better known as musician than gun nut just a couple years ago

I do have inside info on Vince's replacement tho...one of the whiskey runners from the Moonshiner's is wantin to break into the gun show market

]
    Hillbilly.png

and of course with Steph marryin Kris we're gonna need a new " receptionist "...I can recommend Charlene

Rebellgurl-1.png

Don't know about y'all but I can just feel the luv comin out next season

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    So many people hit it today that the server crashed.

I've only seen one episode. (Not even the one I was on, except one clip where I was on so I could see how fat the camera made me look (Much more than real)

One more and I'm outa here...
    If you don't mind me asking, what episode were you on?

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    From just watching the show here's my take.
    If I was Vince I would have quit too.
    This was supposed to be the biggest thing the company was getting in to for this "new" AR that would do everything.
    Then who do they get to build it? The goofiest acting person on the show. Looks like he gets all the air time and crowned to build the new gun. From watching him on the show I wouldn't let him fill my water gun. But he's the girl's boyfriend so looks like he can't do any wrong and being groomed for something,
    Then when the gun doesn't work what do they do? Run to Vince to fix his screw ups.
    Why not get Vince to build it in the first place? I guess it wouldn't make good drama TV. The only reason I watch it because it's in Baton Rouge and I think todbnla is right it's about to jump the shark.

I guess next the guys from Lizard Lick Towing will show up to repo the war wagon and they'll have a shoot out in the parking lot.

Vince if you're reading any of this good luck with whatever you do.[/QUOTE
    ...........LMAO at Lizard Lick:rofl:.......I agree,it's a show filmed around the corner from where I grew up,and the shop,if I'm not mistaken it's the same shop a buddy of mine used to have.....It is a TV show though !!!

Last edited:

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    someone needs to get Will some new shirts that fit with Red Jacket's logo on it.. i know it's a Baton Rouge thing to look like a bum, but come on, your on tv

lowriderb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    laplace
    I don't think I could make it through the door today, even though it was easy back in the day to walk up and talk Will, funny, I asked Will about an AR-15 one time and he told me "that's not really our thing" or something similar, and gave me a recommendation on where to go,.

the security guard at the door would stop you first.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom