What he actually said...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    My Son is Moving Out
    Last night, my son walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel
    my allowance immediately, rent out my room, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop.
    Please take all of my sports gear to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car.
    Take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. Oh, and don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my sister."
    Well, he didn't put it quite like that.
    What he actually said was...
    "Dad, I have decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign."

:D

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If my kid said that to me, and was serious; I would sit him down and ask him to explain to me what "True" Liberaism was. As soon as he said, what all the "Phony" Liberals often spout; which is the antithesis of "True" Liberalism, I would then ask him what drugs he is on.

Then, I would kill him! :D

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    If my kid said that to me, and was serious; I would sit him down and ask him to explain to me what "True" Liberaism was. As soon as he said, what all the "Phony" Liberals often spout; which is the antithesis of "True" Liberalism, I would then ask him what drugs he is on.

Then, I would kill him! :D

My kids would never have that conversation - My kid knows to never use dirty language in front of me.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Someone with that mentality quickly shifts gears when tossed to the real world.

It's absolutely fantastic to watch a lot of college grad liberals change their tune within a year or two of their "release into the wild".

And THIS city (NOLA) can make a staunch conservative out of the most bleeding heart liberal most ricky-tick.

cookiemonster

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Vidalia, La
    My Son is Moving Out
    Last night, my son walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel
    my allowance immediately, rent out my room, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop.
    Please take all of my sports gear to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car.
    Take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. Oh, and don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my sister."
    Well, he didn't put it quite like that.
    What he actually said was...
    "Dad, I have decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign."

:D

This is the joke of the day, right?

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I told my dad if Mitt Romney won the GOP I would vote for Obama because he would destroy our economy quicker allowing us to get on with the rebuilding process. He went to back hand me but refrained...

Countryman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    Lafayette
    Consider the rest of his year a total waste, more productive raising chia pets IMO

ji55ecfp3ia3rve96y.jpg

LjDoIron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Marrero
    To everyone that wore your LSU shirts for the BCS championship game and then wore your Saints shirts for the divisional playoff game. PLEASE wear your obama shirts on election day.

Top Bottom