what would it take to spark a race war in the usa?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    this how they will look at the population they patrol

untroops-1.jpg

this is what they leave when they move on...

slide_4372_61729_large.jpg
    This is what the UN does - everywhere they go. Not surprising since they are a Globalist (genocidalist) organization.

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    By the way.....For those who think things are bad now, just look back to the 1960s and 70s. IMO...things were much worse back then. Between the civil rights movement plus the anti-war demonstrators....black panther battles, weather underground....ect. --- well back then many predicted that the USA would turn to crap and to anarchy. And lets not forget the cold war....Which we worried that the world would end in total nuclear destruction because the Evil Soviet Empire was going to attack us and we would strike back. The country survived. There will always be a few brush fires, but I just don't see a total breakdown. And I don't think the world is about to end.

I think it was in a song I heard.....Went something like this, " hours and days and months that I spent worrying about something which never came to pass"

Half my brain is delegated to worry. The other half is devoted to "what's for lunch".

Top Bottom