What would YOU do....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    The real trick is to then replace the plastic caps quickly. The tire will stay aired up until they hit a nice pothole, then immediate flat tire.

You're evil! I like!

An old trick I liked was taking a pair of Vice-grips to the metal front brake lines. Crimped down tight, the brake pedal feels fine and when you back out of the drive or stop from a slow speed, everything seems peachy. Try to stop at speed and the back end just locks up and slides! Only use this for the absolute WORST targets and the chance of innocents getting involved is high. At the LEAST they will have to pay to have the front brake lines replaced.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    This reminds me of a time when I was exiting a grocery store and this jackhole with his double parked BMW 335i was asking everyone who passed by "Is this your car?" referring to the car that parked next to him and gave him a door ding.

When he asked me, I said "No sir, I don't double park like a douchebag!" and proceeded to walk to my vehicle to load my groceries into the trunk. The look on his face was priceless.

Leopardcurdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    The driver of the other car has a carry permit and is armed. You are armed. Both of you have had a bad day............. Next day we're all in here talking about how 2 idiots make us all look bad over a parking spot at the store. Aint worth it to me.

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    The driver of the other car has a carry permit and is armed. You are armed. Both of you have had a bad day............. Next day we're all in here talking about how 2 idiots make us all look bad over a parking spot at the store. Aint worth it to me.

As much as I like a lot of the suggestions here, I think this is probably the best. Not as dramatic (or fun) as the others, but probably the best example of why they're a bad idea.

dogbaron

Long Ago and Far Away
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Kind of reminds me of the people whose motto is "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" who leave their shopping carts where they unload them and are too lazy ot too important to place them in the cart corral leaving them to roll against your car.

I was waiting for a lady who had the parking space I wanted blocked with a cart while she loaded her purchases into her car. When she finished, she looked at me and simply walked around her car and got in leaving the cart in the parking space. I got out of my truck and pushed her cart directly behind her Lexus and pulled into the space. She then got out of her car and asked me "Who the hell do you think you are?" I just blew her a kiss and watched as she put the cart behind my truck. As she drove away, letting me know that she wrongly assumed that my mother was a female dog, I pushed the cart back to the store. :rolleyes:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I had to get out and move a cart so I could park in the Handicapped spot. If it wasn't sideways I'd have moved it with my bumber!

Many years ago at Albertson's on Airline, some jackwaggon was loading the car next to me as I was getting in mine to leave. Just as my backup lights go on he rolls his cart from behind his car to behind mine. Now, as I said the backup lights were on and a few people here know that there was NO mistake to be made that my Mustang was running so it wasn't because he could not have known I was about to leave.

WiLieR

I R Nooble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Madison, MS
    I flattened a walmart cart yesterday while a female was standing next to it. I was in my 79 F-150 (sits on 44s) and had loaded everything up, cranked it (can't miss the sound of the flowmaster duals on the warmed up 400) and proceeded to start to ease out of the parking spot. Now, my truck is big...as in sits on 44 boggers, has a massive home made front bumper (took me, my Dad, my uncle and two cousins to put it on) with a warn 9000 winch, loud exhaust and it is what ford called "ivory" back then and I call yellow now.

This woman was walking towards her car with her buggy, yapping on her cell phone as she goes. She stops with her buggy about half way in front of my bumper. I tap the gas a little, she glances at me. I wait about 20 seconds and tap the horn, she gives me a go to hell look. This trips my trigger and I lay down on the horn. She yells something and flips me off. I slam the trans into first (it's a 4 speed manual with granny low) and proceed to crawl over/flatten her buggy of stuff. She is yelling and screaming calling me all kinds of names. I simply smile and drive off. Still waiting on the police to show up. It's not like there are a billion trucks like mine on the road, so one glance at the security cams video will tell who did it.

Was it a bit wrong to do that? Not in my opinion. I have no clue where her car was, but she wasn't at it. All she had to do was take two steps backwards and I could have left. Flipping me off was not the smart thing to do.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I flattened a walmart cart yesterday while a female was standing next to it. I was in my 79 F-150 (sits on 44s) and had loaded everything up, cranked it (can't miss the sound of the flowmaster duals on the warmed up 400) and proceeded to start to ease out of the parking spot. Now, my truck is big...as in sits on 44 boggers, has a massive home made front bumper (took me, my Dad, my uncle and two cousins to put it on) with a warn 9000 winch, loud exhaust and it is what ford called "ivory" back then and I call yellow now.

This woman was walking towards her car with her buggy, yapping on her cell phone as she goes. She stops with her buggy about half way in front of my bumper. I tap the gas a little, she glances at me. I wait about 20 seconds and tap the horn, she gives me a go to hell look. This trips my trigger and I lay down on the horn. She yells something and flips me off. I slam the trans into first (it's a 4 speed manual with granny low) and proceed to crawl over/flatten her buggy of stuff. She is yelling and screaming calling me all kinds of names. I simply smile and drive off. Still waiting on the police to show up. It's not like there are a billion trucks like mine on the road, so one glance at the security cams video will tell who did it.

Was it a bit wrong to do that? Not in my opinion. I have no clue where her car was, but she wasn't at it. All she had to do was take two steps backwards and I could have left. Flipping me off was not the smart thing to do.

A similar thing happened to me over the weekend (and at WalMart, go figure), except I chalked it up more to the lady being old and distracted, than just being an *******. When I got back to the car, there was a little old lady packing bags of cat food into her SUV parked right next to mine, with the doors open and the basket in the way so I couldn't back out. I waited 5 minutes or so for her to GTFO of my way, but while she took her good old time loading her groceries, I did keep revving up the engine. When she finally finished, she looked at me and gave me a little smile that said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't even notice you there!"

grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    And your upperclass?Sometimes I wonder if you think before you post.

With all due respect, I don't think he was referring to himself. He was talking about a class or group of people whose presence is extremely undesirable. He said nothing about himself.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    With all due respect, I don't think he was referring to himself. He was talking about a class or group of people whose presence is extremely undesirable. He said nothing about himself.

No he wasent talking about himself he was making a blanket statement that ppl that shop at walmart are lower class ppl. I shop there as Im sure a lot of ppl here on BS.com do.I donot think of myself as a lower class person.Do you shop at walmaret Dave?And if so are you a lower class person?

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    No he wasent talking about himself he was making a blanket statement that ppl that shop at walmart are lower class ppl. I shop there as Im sure a lot of ppl here on BS.com do.I donot think of myself as a lower class person.Do you shop at walmaret Dave?And if so are you a lower class person?

Yes, sir, I am. I currently am unable to feed myself and my children without the assistance of social service programs. I also must live with family members who are generous enough not to charge me rent.

Furthermore, he said, "that's were the lower class shops." That statement means the lower class shops at Wal-Mart. It does not mean that all shoppers at Wal-Mart are low class, which is what you are arguing.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom