What's it worth? GSG5-PK pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Frisco, TX & Frequently in BR
    I received this pistol in a trade and had plans to SBR it just for shiggles. I'm tossing around the idea of selling it if it's worth my while since I have several other guns I'd like to SBR before this one.

Gunbroker's all over the scale so I'm not quite sure.

Mods: Just an FYI, I'm genuinely trying to find out if it's worth my while to sell. I'm not advertising in the wrong forum, bypassing any rules, etc. I've seen this done before so please be nice :)

8557966583_1c7307c163_b.jpg

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    It looks like a pre HK lawsuit model. I just sold one to my local dealer for $375 with only 20 round through it. I had the same thoughts about the SBR route but once I got the 9mm version SBRed, I sold the GSG.

Last edited:

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I paid $450 for mine when they first came out. You have the "k" model, more of a true pistol then mine, and were just a bit less costly. $350-450 would sell quickly I'd imagine.

poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    yours is one of the pre-lawsuit ones, before they switched to gsg522, i'd say it's pretty valuable. i think you can get at least $450-500 to the right seller. i got really lucky and found one before the craze. but i would say those are pretty rare and the PK is not as easy to find as the regular P version.

Top Bottom