What's it worth?????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    I'm picking up a Colt Delta Elite 10mm in a couple weeks from a guy that owes me some money, and I was wondering what the value of it was. it is in good shape, but it has adjustable sights on it, and I don't think they came from the factory with them. It's blue, and only has one magazine with it. I don't have any pics at the moment, but I will get him to send me some. Does anyone have one of these, and can tell me how the 10mm round performs? this will be the first 10mm I have owned. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    For specific info on the round as Mr. JBP mentioned CharlieP would be your best bet, that man collects almost anything that has 10mm on it.

As far as the Delta Elite goes you can pm Mickey, he bought one if I remember correctly about 6 months ago.

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I'd say value is + or - $700 depending on condition. Most commercial 10mm is watered down. Double tap or handloads are where it's at, and are loaded for the calibers potential. I miss mine, but I still have a G20 & DW Cbob. :D

picture.php

Last edited:

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    They had problems with the frames cracking under the high pressure of the 10mm, IIRC.

I'll pay shipping, just send it to my FFL and I'll dispose of it properly!:cool:

Seriously, I LOVED mine but got rid of it for an AR.

It's been a while, but I think I paid around $700 NIB for it. Stainless ones run around $1,000 so...guess it kinda depends on how much your buddy owes ya!

Mags can be a bit pricey, around $40 or so.

10mm is a great round but like ReddBull stated, most commercial rounds are downloaded. My best performance was with Hornady 180 gr. and 200 gr. JHP's. Lots of BOOM and it really snaps in your hand.

I got a Smith 1006 later on after I sold the Elite and found that weapon to be excellent.

Congrats on the new toy. Post pics when you can!

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I'm picking up a Colt Delta Elite 10mm in a couple weeks from a guy that owes me some money, and I was wondering what the value of it was. it is in good shape, but it has adjustable sights on it, and I don't think they came from the factory with them. It's blue, and only has one magazine with it. I don't have any pics at the moment, but I will get him to send me some. Does anyone have one of these, and can tell me how the 10mm round performs? this will be the first 10mm I have owned. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

They are bad to the bone!!!!!!!!
    10mm FTMFW!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE mine!
    0u52m8svzagm0e0514q7.jpg

Top Bottom