What's Really Happening In Grand Isle Louisiana - You Won't Believe This!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Your quoting something from a tin foil site I read somewhere. "and the so called tsunami wave will make it 100 miles inland or something like it". Right?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Your quoting something from a tin foil site I read somewhere. "and the so called tsunami wave will make it 100 miles inland or something like it". Right?

You better hope its tin foil........cause if it ain't you'll be eatin jelly fish on crackers for the next 40 years

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You better hope its tin foil........cause if it ain't you'll be eatin jelly fish on crackers for the next 40 years
    Now THAT right there; that's FUNNY!

Check a book titled "Coming Earth Changes" by William Hutton; the "Roadside Geology" Series - specifically on Louisiana and study the "Earth Changes" maps/visions by numerous persons such as Edgar Cayce, Gordon Mochael Scallion, Dolores Cannon, Ashton Pitre and others.

There is NOTHING laughable about the journey if you choose to study this type of material.

flatsman007

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    St.Rose
    I was watching a guy on tv from the LWLF and he said for every dead animal you see you can multiply that times 10 for the ones you can't see to get a closer idea. They the LWLF that there are at least 10,000 dead pelicans alone on the coast. Makes you wonder what the real death toll is all total. It really is sad.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Put that guy in the video in charge of the clean up crews. I bet they would be working for their money then. I mean it. Put the people that live along the coast in charge of the crews doing the clean up.

But you know what; as long as the oil is spewing outa the hole it will coat the beaches as fast as it could be cleaned up, but of course they ain't nobody really workin' to clean it up.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In Abbeville there are several properties that were once used by a guy for "recycling" hazardous waste. Long story short, he went to prison for a few years and lost eveything but his house and car. I don't think that was out of the question, and that was only for ruining several acres of land and maybe killing some animals.
    Now our whole gulf coast is just about done. I wonder if prison is a consideration for the people responsible. Gov't and BP workers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom