What's The "End Game" Then?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As I watch and read too much news day after day, it seems phony liberalism is almost always on the wrong side of most issues that I weigh. That the traditional America I grew up in is slowly eroding into a disillusioned hate filled pile.

A pretender breaking laws and constantly trying to weaken the country, massive unfettered immigration, cover-ups, scandal after scandal, political correctness gone absolutely awry, democrats okay with dead people, felons, illegals, voting; and sometimes multiple times. Discrediting efforts to have voters produce ID to certify citizenship, publically defaming political opponents and demonizing any and all that oppose those agendas, against the 2nd Amendment and the 1st (when it doesn't work in their favor), militarizing the domestic government departments, stealing, lying openly about policy flaws, etc., etc., and on and on.

All under the watchful and protective eyes and complicity by the corrupt media both nationally and in almost every state in the US.

So I ask, if they get their way. And the electorate becomes so dependent on the government for their existence that democrats win EVERY election of importance and power; and when that money runs out, and when industry collapses and/or completely deserts the US for foreign countries, and when anarchy descends and their is nothing left to steal, tax, take, give away, or extort from anyone that once contributed;

What is the "End Game?"

What I mean is, I see what their goals are. I see how they are trying to do it. But after they succeed; it will not sustain itself. What is the "End Game?" I never see any political pundit spelling it out. Sure, they scream doom and gloom for ratings, but what is the "End Game" of bankrupting the US; and reducing the citizenry to beggars and free loading free **** grabbers on every corner? What is the end game of having phony liberalism controlling everything?

Anyone?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's the homosexual agenda. They don't reproduce, so they don't care what the future holds.

Do you really believe that democrats sincerely give a rats ass about gays and their lifestyles? They are voting bloc that is as easily seduced by shiny objects as any other agenda driven group. I would bet that if there were a drug that could make people tell only the truth within themselves, and you forced democrats and PL's to take it, and ask them what they think sincerely of gays, more than a 2/3 of them would HONESTLY say they were disgusted by it.

That is unless they were gay.

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    What is the "End Game?"

What I mean is, I see what their goals are. I see how they are trying to do it. But after they succeed; it will not sustain itself. What is the "End Game?" I never see any political pundit spelling it out. Sure, they scream doom and gloom for ratings, but what is the "End Game" of bankrupting the US; and reducing the citizenry to beggars and free loading free **** grabbers on every corner? What is the end game of having phony liberalism controlling everything?

Anyone?

There are several logical answers any of which may or may not be right.

Possibilities:
    #1) The goal is simply power. Nothing more, nothing less. People have destroyed millions in the past for this simple answer. If this is the answer then that means there may not even be a plan past this goal. Power being the end and the means.

#2) The people who claim an alternate religion (any religion, Muslim, Jewish, Satanic) may have a point but if the goal is to replace one religion with another then that means there is even a higher goal that this religion (or even lack of religion) seek to attain. The installation of a new religion must lead to yet another event, world peace, world chaos, world evolution or whatever. So the installation of a new religion may be the goal but it is a goal to get to another destination. Typically that destination is "enlightenment" or something similar.

#3) Control. Control is very different from power. Power allows you to influence and even destroy people and things. Control is much higher standard. Someone may have to the power to force you to do something, but they cannot make you like it. Control allows you to make someone do something AND make them like it. Control is an end of and to itself. IMO true control has never been established. Some may argue NK has control internally but that is debatable.

That brings me to my favorite possible answer.

I base this on Hanlon's Razor (as opposed to Occam's).

#4) They are truly doing what they think is right while at the same time too stupid to understand why and how it is wrong.
    To paraphrase Pig Killer in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. "Plan?...There ain't no plan!"
    http://madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Pig_Killer

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There are several logical answers any of which may or may not be right.

Possibilities:
    #1) The goal is simply power. Nothing more, nothing less. People have destroyed millions in the past for this simple answer. If this is the answer then that means there may not even be a plan past this goal. Power being the end and the means.

#2) The people who claim an alternate religion (any religion, Muslim, Jewish, Satanic) may have a point but if the goal is to replace one religion with another then that means there is even a higher goal that this religion (or even lack of religion) seek to attain. The installation of a new religion must lead to yet another event, world peace, world chaos, world evolution or whatever. So the installation of a new religion may be the goal but it is a goal to get to another destination. Typically that destination is "enlightenment" or something similar.

#3) Control. Control is very different from power. Power allows you to influence and even destroy people and things. Control is much higher standard. Someone may have to the power to force you to do something, but they cannot make you like it. Control allows you to make someone do something AND make them like it. Control is an end of and to itself. IMO true control has never been established. Some may argue NK has control internally but that is debatable.

That brings me to my favorite possible answer.

I base this on Hanlon's Razor (as opposed to Occam's).

#4) They are truly doing what they think is right while at the same time too stupid to understand why and how it is wrong.
    To paraphrase Pig Killer in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. "Plan?...There ain't no plan!"
    http://madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Pig_Killer

Very good! I doubt without all out elimination squads a la Nazi Germany, Pol Pot, Stalin, etc. they would be able to completely crush the armed America because I cannot see all Americans turning in their guns even after they have made all ownership of them sweepingly illegal and forbidden. So 1, 2, & 3 would take many decades if not a few generations.

#4 makes the most sense, because even the PL's can't express what their vision of their perfect world is eloquently or satisfactorily. The last thing they knew for sure and in concert with each other was that they hated GW Bush.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Very good! I doubt without all out elimination squads a la Nazi Germany, Pol Pot, Stalin, etc. they would be able to completely crush the armed America because I cannot see all Americans turning in their guns even after they have made all ownership of them sweepingly illegal and forbidden. So 1, 2, & 3 would take many decades if not a few generations.

#4 makes the most sense, because even the PL's can't express what their vision of their perfect world is eloquently or satisfactorily. The last thing they knew for sure and in concert with each other was that they hated GW Bush.

Strongly disagree. They don't have to make gun ownership illegal. 90+ percent of the people on this forum would NEVER resist. Regardless the provocation. Even fewer of the general population would. Just take their soma and behave.

Last edited:

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    So 1, 2, & 3 would take many decades if not a few generations.

But if they are playing long game that would not matter. Think how far the pendulum has swung since LBJ (never mind JFK who would be considered a racist conservative by today's standards). What is another 50 years? Nothing in the grand scheme.

No, I think the real problem with #1, #2 and #3 is who exactly would benefit from this. These imply a grand plan which requires a grand organization with good leadership ability to keep the plan on track to reap the promised rewards. I see no evidence of such grand leadership and or organization. I see chaos where one would expect control.

So that brings me back to #4 as more probable.

Again I not saying it is the answer, only that the probability of it being right is better than #1, #2 and #3.

MadJax

Pragmatist
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Covington LA
    Thanks for the info on my thread earlier emperor.

I don't know there endgame. I can tell you a lot of really liberal people I talked to often have an naive idealistic endgame or haven't even thought that far ahead.

I can say from history the end result of a welfare state is usually the complete collapse of a country or a steady decline into despotism.

the collapse is probably best examplifed by the fall of Rome which happened steady for a number of reasons but many agree one of the primary ones was welfare. Farmers eventually stopped farming because they no longer had any incentive to., this forced the government to buy food at exuberant cost from foreign countrys just to sustain the welfare system. Eventually they could no longer sustain the system even with credit and abruptly stopped. The result was mass rioting, this coupled with many other factors caused the slow desolation of the state.

the despotic decline is probably best examplefied or at least most well known in soviet Russia.
    Depandance on the government was mandatory and the quality of welfare distributed was corrupt and inconsistent.
    this had much the same result as it did before with riots and protest but the soviets harshly suppressed them and devolved the country into a police state torturing and condemning it's own people.

I hate what the US is becoming and fear there's no way to stop it with the vast majority of us disinterested with self governing.
    but I don't think either of the above mentioned scenarios is likely to play out here I see America declining from a super power to a lesser power like many European countrys. Somewhat dependent on the government and playing no part on the world stage or history.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Strongly disagree. They don't have to make gun ownership illegal. 90+ percent of the people on this forum would NEVER resist. Regardless the provocation. Even fewer of the general population would. Just take their soma and behave.

We certainly are a cushy comfort wanting bunch. In 1778 our soldiers had no shoes and socks in the snow! In 2014, heaven forbid we get a busy signal on our cell phones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom