whats up for vote this saturday?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    Kennedy has a big lead in the polls but not sense in chancing it. It doesn't take that long. Just do it.

I voted early since I work as a voting commissioner on election days. The Senator race is the only thing on the ballot here. I agree with not chancing anything! We had record participation at my precinct in November, don't expect anywhere near that number this time, so which ever side gets their voters out will win.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    This guy. He's never been my favorite but he has been a reliable conservative when it comes to fiscal issues. And it seems he's kind of almost sorta kinda one of us.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I didn't need that... Everything I've said in this thread is completely satire... Other than the part that I'll be freezing my nards off 20' up a tree tomorrow!

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    I didn't need that... Everything I've said in this thread is completely satire... Other than the part that I'll be freezing my nards off 20' up a tree tomorrow!

6d5d42236fb6ec45831f5f62928ff531.jpg

85576c331d8e4e08901506d07e94209b.jpg

Just sayin.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I don't really do boxes on food plots... I prefer ladders or climbers in hardwoods on deer roads/trails. Scouting is a lot of fun for me! If you wanna cheat, go right ahead, I won't judge. I like to get real close to them.

Need some help hunting them. That's how I was raised, but I'm not gonna lie I've set in this kind of weather plus rain in my climber and kind of sucks.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    If you don't catch pneumonia, then you're missing out on the whole experience!

I remember as a boy the first time I got a chance to shoot was around New Years and the woods were frozen. Decent size doe had a dog trying to keep up. And we hear her crunching down the trail covered in ice. My pops said get your gun up a deer is fixing to come right down that trail. He was spot on. I went to raise my gun up and my gloves were frozen to the barrel. I'm not ashamed to admit I missed a stupid easy shot almost broadside quartering to me at 40yards maybe. God it was cold.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom