When The Takers Outnumber The Givers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    This is why "universal suffrage" is the fatal poison of any and all representative democracies.

But, aren't we supposed to be a "Democratic Republic" ?

No nation, no people can long survive with some citizens feeding off of others. And, being "ENTITLED" to do so !

leVieux

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Yeah its a shame. I usually only try to work 10 hours or less over.

When I was younger I worked for a chemical company. They had to force me to take overtime. My wife worked for Exxon/Mobil and between the two of us we were hosed by taxes. I would have rather gone home and spent time with my son. Why work extra to pay even more taxes?

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    When I was younger I worked for a chemical company. They had to force me to take overtime. My wife worked for Exxon/Mobil and between the two of us we were hosed by taxes. I would have rather gone home and spent time with my son. Why work extra to pay even more taxes?

A good friend of mine has worked himself into a position with a high-maintanence girlfriend ($300,000.00 home, 2 new exotic cars, etc) where he works nothing but turn-arounds at chemical plants, 7 days a week, 12-hour days. 84 hours a week, 44 of that being overtime. He told me almost half goes to taxes.

Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    So wouldn't the guy be racist for saying he'd vote for Obama because he's black?

The guy with the sunglasses looked like he was high.

This is why I hate paying taxes on anything from income tax to retail tax...

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    So wouldn't the guy be racist for saying he'd vote for Obama because he's black?

The guy with the sunglasses looked like he was high.

This is why I hate paying taxes on anything from income tax to retail tax...

98% of registered black voters voted for Obama in 2008. It was also the highest turnout for black voters in history, meaning that more registered black voters showed up to vote than any other election in history. I need to say this again....98% OF REGISTERED BLACK PEOPLE VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 08. Why do you think they voted for him? Racism only applies to white people my friend. Get on the bus, it's gonna be a long, bumpy ride.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    98% of registered black voters voted for Obama in 2008. It was also the highest turnout for black voters in history, meaning that more registered black voters showed up to vote than any other election in history. I need to say this again....98% OF REGISTERED BLACK PEOPLE VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 08. Why do you think they voted for him? Racism only applies to white people my friend. Get on the bus, it's gonna be a long, bumpy ride.

And while the whites have the numbers, a LOT of whites inner city are gonna vote for osama

and there ya have it...conservatives have the numbers to win, but to overcome apathy and voter fraud AND win ??? we'll see

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    And while the whites have the numbers, a LOT of whites inner city are gonna vote for osama

and there ya have it...conservatives have the numbers to win, but to overcome apathy and voter fraud AND win ??? we'll see

Simply put, white people are generally more passive and are not angry about anything until things get too far to do anything about it. You are right, we have the numbers but you can have all the numbers in the world if all you're going to do is eat cheeseburgers and watch American Idol.

Top Bottom