When will the Zionist Jews stop?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derekthib

Rating - 90%
    18   2   0
    May 30, 2012
    Houma
    ok so in order for Jesus to die for our sins in the future, would mean that he is greater than time and if he is greater than time (John 1:1) then he could also die for all of man's sin prior to his time. symbolically, the Jews had sacraficial law and ceremonial law that dealt with sin at that time, but it was just a shadow of what Christ will do later on..

do you know that you (and others) are asking the same type of questions the religious Jews asked Jesus? do you also know that the answers they got offended them and often caused hatred towards Jesus? this is because the answers are so simple it goes against everything they are taught.. 1 Corinthians 1:20

nobody said anything about being "better" and you are a troll, i can tell by your posting algorithm
    this entire thread is a troll thread...lol, I could see how you would miss that seeing your true opinions and all.

I am Jewish, to clear that up right quick. Jews did not practice sacrafice in the time of Jesus. This might go against everytihng you were taught but guess what, Jesus was a mortal man. Tell me, what book about Jesus was written before he came? None obviously. History can be written by whomever about whatever. The Bible is no standing ground for a good religious argument. nor is the talmud, torah for that reason. They are just books telling stories about things people thought other people should know. It is a force fed morality, nothing more. Whatever or whoever is correct here it doesn't matter. I've had Jewish friends die, Christian friends die, and Muslims et cetera...I've never once heard a dead man complain, so why complain about what happens when you die?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Mjolnir, if only you knew. It's not. I wish it were. I'm afraid we are too late my friend. The evidence is there... No idea why no one can see it.

America is a lost cause. Even anti-Semitic Obama had no choice but to give in to the NWO. His destiny was chosen. I encourage everyone to read this article. This gives some insight on the relationship from a very reputable non biased source. http://blogs.aljazeera.com/obama-and-israel-nuclear-indifference

2011922173925931734_20.jpg

Don't use the term "anti-Semitic" as it has "no meaning" as they try to define it.

I don't think Obama has totally capitulated but he is having a helluva time! If THE PUBLIC had done its homework we could have made more constructive progress. But alas...

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    this entire thread is a troll thread...lol, I could see how you would miss that seeing your true opinions and all.

I am Jewish, to clear that up right quick. Jews did not practice sacrafice in the time of Jesus. This might go against everytihng you were taught but guess what, Jesus was a mortal man. Tell me, what book about Jesus was written before he came? None obviously. History can be written by whomever about whatever. The Bible is no standing ground for a good religious argument. nor is the talmud, torah for that reason. They are just books telling stories about things people thought other people should know. It is a force fed morality, nothing more. Whatever or whoever is correct here it doesn't matter. I've had Jewish friends die, Christian friends die, and Muslims et cetera...I've never once heard a dead man complain, so why complain about what happens when you die?

i can instinctly quote scripture in Isaiah and Psalms.. history books can indeed be written to favor an agenda, Stalin did this.. but there IS a truth and there are many lies... it absolutely takes faith to believe as i do, however:

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

FWIW, I'm very religiously tolerant. This entire thread has been extremely depressing with everybody attempting to prove each others views as wrong. Jews and Christians are equally valid in my opinion. God had and has purpose for all. Different cultures and different societies may be in his plan. I'm sure not going to take it upon myself to tell anyone they have it incorrect. God hasn't come off the Mountain to tell me, you or anybody else. Period. We live by how we are led to worship. By faith, by belief. Nothing else.

Extremist anything, cults and a few exceptions are there. But by far, I think we're all getting by the best we can, however we chose to view God..

Personally I bounce between Christianity and Buddhism, depending on the day, mood, situation and instance whether I'll think of one or the other applies.

Last edited:

derekthib

Rating - 90%
    18   2   0
    May 30, 2012
    Houma
    FWIW, I'm very religiously tolerant. This entire thread has been extremely depressing with everybody attempting to prove each others views as wrong. Jews and Christians are equally valid in my opinion. God had and has purpose for all. Different cultures and different societies may be in his plan. I'm sure not going to take it upon myself to tell anyone they have it incorrect. God hasn't come off the Mountain to tell me, you or anybody else. Period. We live by how we are led to worship. By faith, by belief. Nothing else.

Extremist anything, cults and a few exceptions are there. But by far, I think we're all getting by the best we can, however we chose to view God..

You are absolutly correct, I do feel a bit ashamed looking at what I said. The thread was suppose to be a joke but..it was a pretty bad one in hindsight. For the record I feel the same though, I don't care what you believe about God so long as you believe in America for what she means. absit iniuria verbis as the Romans would say.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    You are absolutly correct, I do feel a bit ashamed looking at what I said. The thread was suppose to be a joke but..it was a pretty bad one in hindsight. For the record I feel the same though, I don't care what you believe about God so long as you believe in America for what she means. absit iniuria verbis as the Romans would say.

:)
    I think a little joking is ok. I teased Piper about offending Hindus with his beef question. It is all too easy to squabble when a person feels slighted. Especially over personal beliefs.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    ok so in order for Jesus to die for our sins in the future, would mean that he is greater than time and if he is greater than time (John 1:1, Proverbs 8:22-36) then he could also die for all of man's sin prior to his time. symbolically, the Jews had sacraficial law and ceremonial law that dealt with sin at that time, but it was just a shadow of what Christ will do later on..

do you know that you (and others) are asking the same type of questions the religious Jews asked Jesus? do you also know that the answers they got offended them and often caused hatred towards Jesus? this is because the answers are so simple it goes against everything they are taught.. 1 Corinthians 1:20

nobody said anything about being "better" and you are a troll, i can tell by your posting algorithm

thanks for the answers.

derekthib

Rating - 90%
    18   2   0
    May 30, 2012
    Houma
    :)
    I think a little joking is ok. I teased Piper about offending Hindus with his beef question. It is all too easy to squabble when a person feels slighted. Especially over personal beliefs.

Very true. The one thing friends should never discuss is religion after all.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Don't use the term "anti-Semitic" as it has "no meaning" as they try to define it.

I don't think Obama has totally capitulated but he is having a helluva time! If THE PUBLIC had done its homework we could have made more constructive progress. But alas...

MJOLNIR
    If today you went to your neighbors to borrow his Religious Book, and he didn't answer the front door so you walk around the side of the house. You peek through the fence and you are positive he is standing in his bay window with what is 100% obvious a IED vest.

Would you call the police and report him.

YES or NO.

I want a simple yes or no, then you can go full rantard.

marco

Family Friendly
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Sulphur LA.
    If we're all gambling, it seems like burning in Hell for eternity is one heck of a "potential" loss. I'd rather be on the safe side.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    There's a little wiggle room here. While doctrine specifies meatball shape and number for ceremonial pot lucks, it says nothing about what may be used to make them. Heh!

Oooohhhhhh. Squirrel brains are meatball shaped. Can we count them?

And yes. They're one of my favorite foods. I've eaten my share.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    It is funny to see how little Christians or Christian scholars know remarkably little about their own religion though

We are, after all, only "uneducated Americans."

...for the record, a Roman emperor who was paegan just about made up Christianity to his own liking, hence the Roman catholic churches stark contrast to other Christian beliefs.

It would have been easy enough to find out that it was Constantine. For the record.

Secondly and this is just a shout to the holy trinity lovers, why would god basically have to come down to earth to die for something he created and then bring himself back to life. Js, there is a reason people (zionists and Muslims) hate Christians, they believe in the oddest things..

Unlike Jews, who believe that Eve was constructed of a rib, Methuselah lived 900+ years, Noah lived on a boat with 2 of every beast, Yahweh writes on stone, Jonah survived 3 day in a whale belly, et cetera, ad nauseam

Lol, he died for a wrecked temple and an arrogant attitude. Prophet though he was, he went about it all wrong.

That wrecked temple has serious eternal implictions for Jews, not Christians.
    Pretty sure the temple wasn't wrecked by the Romans until 40 years AFTER he died.
    I don't think you should be within a hundred feet of the topic of arrogance.

Jews don't believe in hell like Christians, who are little brothers of the Jews, nobody leaves gods grace. Idc what a man in a Shitty suit says in Rome. God loves allnot just those who love Jesus or follow islam. Live by his laws or face his wrath, what parent would exile their child to burning a death, and is it not said god loves us more than a mother loves her child?

Nobody leaves God's grace. Is that so? Then why did he give detailed instruction on acceptable SACRIFICE.
    About the aforementioned eternal implications. A guy in a shitty robe, with a rope tied around his waist, can't very well enter the Holy of Holys to hook you up with atonement. Oops.
    Live by his laws or face his wrath. Refer to above line about the need for sacrifice.

Lol name calling nice. I pray for people like you.

You have spewed hatred and contempt without ceasing. Save your prayers, I'd be afraid you would call a curse down on me, unwittingly.

Great. I have my immunizations, head towel and authentic beard all ready so we don't get singled out as americans too quickly.

So, muslims are all bearded towelheads, too. You sure there aren't others you wish to belittle and insult while you have a large audience.

It is funny to see how little Jews know remarkably little about their own religion though

Fixed that for ya.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MrPantz
    Top Bottom