Where Are They Now or What Ever happened To?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Reading the epic that is Homocaust; got me wondering about past ****-stirrers, seemingly innocent victims, poor bastards, clueless folks, those on the wrong side of history, antagonists, losers, weirdo's, douche bags, anti-Semites, and morons that where regulars on here. Like, why would you just stop coming? Cause you got your feelings hurt? You lost an I-argument?

And I know that some of you are going to say, "Who cares!" and you would be right; but some still here know these folks, so I can't help but wonder; Whatever happened to...........?

BRBrett, Levieux, James Cannon, Moljnir, Yarddawg for example?

Any others from the past you can think of?

This ain't gonna be Homocuast II, but could be fun!

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    BRBrett was a troll that got bored when people caught on to him.

Moljnir - A true BLACK racist and anti-semite - Banned

Yrddawg - Banned

LeVieux... don't think he got the respect he believed he commanded, but may still be around.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    BRBrett was a troll that got bored when people caught on to him.

Moljnir - Banned

Yrddawg - Banned

LeVieux... don't think he got the respect he believed he commanded, but may still be around.

BRBrett was the resident liberal! I remember that dude chiming up anytime there was an ideological topic that lambasted any liberal cause. He really would get trashed a lot and he took some punishment! :mamoru:

I think you are right on Levieux. He did give us the epic "hat" thread, though! A must read for comedy aficionados. :D

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I believe somewhere yrdawg is watching deliverance with lust in his eyes.

Add slowhand and longgonedays to that list as well, my money is on dead via meth lab explosion for both.

For the recently banned I'm sure sraacke/Yale is somewhere still complaining about getting banned and playing the martyr card.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If I remember correctly too, James Cannon got pissed off when he was trying to defend unions in a classic slugfest. And somebody called him on his zombie fixation and I am pretty sure hurt his feelings.

I even think he might have signed off by stating he was done here cause this place was full of a-holes. :eek3:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The 'don't think he got the respect he believed he commanded' bit just gave me a well-needed laugh on this crappy day.... :rofl:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    The 'don't think he got the respect he believed he commanded' bit just gave me a well-needed laugh on this crappy day.... :rofl:

:dogkeke: I don't know much about the guy, just what I gathered from bits and pieces from his posts. I believe he may have been a physician at some point, and I think he believed he was a descendant of Confederate royalty.

I treat everyone the same. The Mayor and the garbageman are both only men in my eyes. IF I give my respect to a man, its given to him as a person, not his title or who he thinks he is.

And if someone is full of ********, well... I just call em like I see em.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Oh, I'm James Cannon.

When I started working for Red Jacket, I gave up the monicker, dropped my trolling ways a bit, and took up my real name in the interest of not drawing poor attention to a company related, in business, to the topic of a board I argued on. I don't remember spouting any rage-quit message or anything, but it's not out of the realm of laughs I might've pulled. I'd have to check my last posts on that account.

After I quit RJF I just went back to my old ways on the same name.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh, I'm James Cannon.

When I started working for Red Jacket, I gave up the monicker, dropped my trolling ways a bit, and took up my real name in the interest of not drawing poor attention to a company related, in business, to the topic of a board I argued on. I don't remember spouting any rage-quit message or anything, but it's not out of the realm of laughs I might've pulled. I'd have to check my last posts on that account.

You know, come to think of it, you do kind of argue in the same style as JC did. Hmmmmm!?!

Let me think of a question that only James Cannon would be able to answer to see if you are who you might think you say you are!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    How about "What's his login password?"

Good enough for ya?

I'll be damned! :rofl:

I was going to ask what state you were originally from, cause you used to use that sometimes. I know you are not going to believe this, but the reason I asked about you as James Cannon was that you REALLY reminded me as JNieman, of the way you used to argue as James Cannon. :eek3:

Okay, now please elaborate on the Zombie thing! :mamoru:

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Okay, now please elaborate on the Zombie thing! :mamoru:
    I dunno what zombie thing ya refer to really. I think I used to have a link to zombiehunters.org in my sig, maybe, I dunno.

Anyways, I used to do more with them, but now I'm a bit out of touch. It's a 501c3 group focusing mainly on disaster preparedness and charitable service and contribution. Big on community service and what not. The chapter I deal with most, is really the STL chapter, since the NOLA chapter is pretty slow, but still exists. They do 'chapters' for different regions, mainly to tailor the material and services to the people and their desires. STL has done work with Habitat for Humanity, but does a /lot/ with Red Cross. ZS, STL, has a lot of CERT members, and they routinely do role-play with local police for FOF training, and get to receive a bit of training themselves in the process.

ZS' online presence collects information on a wide array of topics, but it's mainly to support their boots-on-ground people who actually work to improve their communities.

This is all done under the schtick of being a Zombie Preparedness outreach group in attempts to have fun and reach demographics not normally reached by boring pamphlets and guides. Typically younger people or people with little attention span. So they take up the guide of "If you're prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse; you're prepared for anything" and there are many parallels. No one's actually serious about the zombie thing, it's a gag, a hook. No one makes a zombie bunker - they are making a storm shelter and there might be an off handed joke about it being zombie proof, but it's all done in the interest of being a storm shelter so they have somewhere to go for Tornados, etc. The CDC, a bit ago, lifted ZS's literature and media almost word-for-word when they made their Zombie Preparedness info. There were mixed feelings about that, but it was mostly "Hey, whatever gets more people into preparedness and self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility"

It's a group that tries to maintain a political and religious abstinence in the interest of reaching everyone and anyone.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I dunno what zombie thing ya refer to really. I think I used to have a link to zombiehunters.org in my sig, maybe, I dunno.

Anyways, I used to do more with them, but now I'm a bit out of touch. It's a 501c3 group focusing mainly on disaster preparedness and charitable service and contribution. Big on community service and what not. The chapter I deal with most, is really the STL chapter, since the NOLA chapter is pretty slow, but still exists. They do 'chapters' for different regions, mainly to tailor the material and services to the people and their desires. STL has done work with Habitat for Humanity, but does a /lot/ with Red Cross. ZS, STL, has a lot of CERT members, and they routinely do role-play with local police for FOF training, and get to receive a bit of training themselves in the process.

ZS' online presence collects information on a wide array of topics, but it's mainly to support their boots-on-ground people who actually work to improve their communities.

This is all done under the schtick of being a Zombie Preparedness outreach group in attempts to have fun and reach demographics not normally reached by boring pamphlets and guides. Typically younger people or people with little attention span. So they take up the guide of "If you're prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse; you're prepared for anything" and there are many parallels. No one's actually serious about the zombie thing, it's a gag, a hook. No one makes a zombie bunker - they are making a storm shelter and there might be an off handed joke about it being zombie proof, but it's all done in the interest of being a storm shelter so they have somewhere to go for Tornados, etc. The CDC, a bit ago, lifted ZS's literature and media almost word-for-word when they made their Zombie Preparedness info. There were mixed feelings about that, but it was mostly "Hey, whatever gets more people into preparedness and self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility"

It's a group that tries to maintain a political and religious abstinence in the interest of reaching everyone and anyone.

You have tempered a bit! I vaguely remember that as James Cannon you would have answered in a slightly more terse tone. And yes, I do recollect your affiliation with that .org.

Now, I wonder how many more of the old gang is running around out here under multiple identities? :ninja:

I doubt that Mjolnir could ever hide behind another sobriquet on here, even on Thorazine! :mamoru:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Oh, I'm James Cannon.

Wow. You should be banned.

JR1572

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom