Where does your political compass land you?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    This is where my political compass leads me.

Attachments

• a_the_dozer.jpg
      a_the_dozer.jpg
      383.3 KB · Views: 42

HyperLoose

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    Houma, LA.
    Just for sh*ts and giggles.

Here's mine
    fd0035746f10371593ebf68aa7d9c2fe.jpg
    I don't know where I would plant my red bubble. I'm one of these few people who said fk voting about the same time I declared TV was harmful to my mental health due to it's constant barage of propaganda, and made up news events all to manipulate public opinion. Which was now 14 years ago. By doing so, I was immune to the CV 19 scamdemic and all the lies & false news created all to get people primed to take a kill shot, clot shot of snake venoms & other compounds toxic to humans. The alleged vaccine was created & marketed some 3-4 years earlier. All one had to do was just look at the vax bottle or package for the expiration date. It tells the whole story right there. Also, the package insert that every injectable drug has to have within the package with the vial was completely blank for the alleged CV 19 fake vaccine. Never before has an insert that is supposed to tell all the effects, side effects, history of testing, all the compounds within the vax, medicine, etc and everything about said drug been allowed to submit a blank piece of paper telling nothing of it's contents, effects etc..... I'm a anti-vaxer per the Jooo owned & controlled fake media that puts labels on everyone that doesn't comply with their sick ideology. I do not comply with any government directive as I know the current pervert administration is the enemy of the people of the U.S. and is actively trying to murder, depopulate, or thin the masses of we the people. Look up and we are constantly being sprayed like bugs with nano particles of aluminum and other metals along with various human elements/cells. Nothing concerning weather is organic any more! Weather is totally controlled and has been since the Viet-nam war where they 1st used weather modification. Only now with the advent of modern-day electronics, space satellites & lasers Hurricanes can be created, strengthened, and guided to landfall targets. New Orleans was not an accident when Katrina hit. Remember how long it took before the military could find the city? That was all planned as was the blowing up of the levee that flooded the city! Thats not all! They also have the ability to create earth quakes with the same weather/laser technology as well as create fire storms like the Paradise, CA fire and the more recent Hawaii fire where cars wheels melt into liquid and trees within feet are still standing alive and green. Why do people not ask questions and just accept the obvious lies when sites like these fires show evidence that what is being told is simply physically impossible to have occurred? It blows my mind how people have become so willing to believe a lie when so obvious you are being lied to, We have been catching hell from both Republicans & Democrats since old G Bush one world-order instigator himself. All the presidents after him except Trump were picked a placed by that old POS. Biden or whoever is wearing that Biden head peace is just a figurehead to blame all the crap on that is being staged behind the scenes when the **** hits the fan....If ever, Until Americans realize the news media does not report news, it creates news all for manipulating public attention. The same goes for TV programming & motion pictures it's all controlled by the same tribe with the same anti-American agenda to deceive & manipulate the viewers (all viewers). Throw out your TV's you will gain 20 IQ points within months of doing so!!!! So where would I put that red bubble with this type of political red tape?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I don't know where I would plant my red bubble. I'm one of these few people who said fk voting about the same time I declared TV was harmful to my mental health due to it's constant barage of propaganda, and made up news events all to manipulate public opinion. Which was now 14 years ago. By doing so, I was immune to the CV 19 scamdemic and all the lies & false news created all to get people primed to take a kill shot, clot shot of snake venoms & other compounds toxic to humans. The alleged vaccine was created & marketed some 3-4 years earlier. All one had to do was just look at the vax bottle or package for the expiration date. It tells the whole story right there. Also, the package insert that every injectable drug has to have within the package with the vial was completely blank for the alleged CV 19 fake vaccine. Never before has an insert that is supposed to tell all the effects, side effects, history of testing, all the compounds within the vax, medicine, etc and everything about said drug been allowed to submit a blank piece of paper telling nothing of it's contents, effects etc..... I'm a anti-vaxer per the Jooo owned & controlled fake media that puts labels on everyone that doesn't comply with their sick ideology. I do not comply with any government directive as I know the current pervert administration is the enemy of the people of the U.S. and is actively trying to murder, depopulate, or thin the masses of we the people. Look up and we are constantly being sprayed like bugs with nano particles of aluminum and other metals along with various human elements/cells. Nothing concerning weather is organic any more! Weather is totally controlled and has been since the Viet-nam war where they 1st used weather modification. Only now with the advent of modern-day electronics, space satellites & lasers Hurricanes can be created, strengthened, and guided to landfall targets. New Orleans was not an accident when Katrina hit. Remember how long it took before the military could find the city? That was all planned as was the blowing up of the levee that flooded the city! Thats not all! They also have the ability to create earth quakes with the same weather/laser technology as well as create fire storms like the Paradise, CA fire and the more recent Hawaii fire where cars wheels melt into liquid and trees within feet are still standing alive and green. Why do people not ask questions and just accept the obvious lies when sites like these fires show evidence that what is being told is simply physically impossible to have occurred? It blows my mind how people have become so willing to believe a lie when so obvious you are being lied to, We have been catching hell from both Republicans & Democrats since old G Bush one world-order instigator himself. All the presidents after him except Trump were picked a placed by that old POS. Biden or whoever is wearing that Biden head peace is just a figurehead to blame all the crap on that is being staged behind the scenes when the **** hits the fan....If ever, Until Americans realize the news media does not report news, it creates news all for manipulating public attention. The same goes for TV programming & motion pictures it's all controlled by the same tribe with the same anti-American agenda to deceive & manipulate the viewers (all viewers). Throw out your TV's you will gain 20 IQ points within months of doing so!!!! So where would I put that red bubble with this type of political red tape?
    I was a bit surprised to read that, and then read that Trump is the exception, given his participation in the vax and his maintained championing of it.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I looked at this and thought it was a good way to collect info on you. That’s a No. After seeing y’all results, I thought it was a good way to manipulate people by saying you’re more one way than you Really are.
    It’s easy to manipulate people when they are young but sometimes with age comes wisdom.
    If you know yourself this is gibberish.
    C979608C-1158-428C-8F89-E1AA20F55739.jpeg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I looked at this and thought it was a good way to collect info on you. That’s a No. After seeing y’all results, I thought it was a good way to manipulate people by saying you’re more one way than you Really are.
    It’s easy to manipulate people when they are young but sometimes with age comes wisdom.
    If you know yourself this is gibberish.
    View attachment 154690
    Time and experience has taught me that anyone who identifies as any label just hasn't matured enough yet to understand that attaching yourself to any identity, especially a political identity, does nothing but limit you to that label and encourage group think. The old man in that meme is a boomer, with limited views that he likely got from watching Fox News.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Anybody take the gay test? Like anybody would need a test to figure that out? lol.
    I’m a right wing liberty loving nut job so the long ass test says
    Do you have a link for us? I'd take it just to see what is said.

Side note: I sincerely apologize for posting dumbass comments last night. I was Fn lit AF. I shock myself with some of what I post when I've had too much to drink.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Do you have a link for us? I'd take it just to see what is said.

Side note: I sincerely apologize for posting dumbass comments last night. I was Fn lit AF. I shock myself with some of what I post when I've had too much to drink.
    It was on every page of that political test. As was a bunch of other gay 5hit. Y’all must watch a lot of Netflix. That network will desensitizer you to gay 5hit. Hate to think of what it would do if you’re watching it while drinking.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Time and experience has taught me that anyone who identifies as any label just hasn't matured enough yet to understand that attaching yourself to any identity, especially a political identity, does nothing but limit you to that label and encourage group think. The old man in that meme is a boomer, with limited views that he likely got from watching Fox News.
    Wait…. That’s not Winston Churchill?

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    It was on every page of that political test. As was a bunch of other gay 5hit. Y’all must watch a lot of Netflix. That network will desensitizer you to gay 5hit. Hate to think of what it would do if you’re watching it while drinking.
    I didn't notice a gay test. LOL

I don't watch netflix. I don't watch anything on any TV.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Winston Boomer Churchill.
    Ok, check your boomer dates bro. Boomers started after WWII. When everyone went home after the war and started the baby boom. Churchill was an old man at the time, making him a “Greatest” or possibly a “Lost” generation baby. I’m sure there’s something on google
    Technically I’m on the cusp of boomer and Gen X, but like your post, I don’t accept labels and don’t care to be pushed into a group either. I’ve never before witnessed so much BS over what generation a person is from as the past year or so. I work with people in their 20’s and I can’t say anything bad or good about them on the whole. Some seem to be the same as I was in my 20’s, and some are useless. I don’t think it has much to do with when they were born.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom