Where is the anti-war crowd?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    As I type American troops are surging into the Taliban stronghold of Marjah. President Obama agreed to the troop surge that is now underway. My question is where are the anti-war crowd that were so prevalently covered by the main stream press. The Cindy Sheehan protests, the flag draped caskets, the Ted Kennedy/John Murtha's of the world. Where are these people? http://www.foxnews.com/story /0,2933,585803,00.html

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Gee , it took you this long to figure it out ? :D

Just kidding . I know you were being rhetorical . Afghanistan is the war " they " support . I wonder if you will see any flag drapped caskets arriving at Dover ? I'd like to think there won't be any to show , but that's already not the case .

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    As far as the celebs go, remember that those who oppose The Messiah and/or the Democratic Party will more than likely have trouble finding work.
    If things work out, Obama will take credit. If they don't, he will again blame GWB.

Supporting those guys over there should take priority over all things political, but sadly, they seldom do.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Hey wheres the "Lets kick ass and take names!!! USA!USA!USA!" crowd? Seems to me that the MoonBats on the left, and the WingNuts on the right have once again wasted some of the best people we have, and for what? But I guess as long as we have our bumper stickers and ribbons showing our "support" of our best and brightest our conscience can go back to watching TV.

I hope and pray that enough veterans come back with the Fires of Liberty burning in their souls to kick ass and take names on the domestic enemies of the Constitution here in America and roll back the clock about 200 years or so.

RNshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Slidell, LA
    "...what are we fighting for, I don't give a damn" as the song goes except for the wasted lives of young Americans, the pissed-away money (borrowed!) going into the hands of people playing us for fools (Afghans, Pakistanis).

There is protest. Not in the street kind, but the Tea Party Movement kind. Express your dissatisfacion by e-mailing "your leaders" in Washington and vote, vote, vote the rhetorical prone, self-serving bumbs out of office this coming election and the next, and the next... 'til We The People have America first, effective and fiscal responsible representation.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Another real reason is the terrain.

In Iraq every other unit had Blue Suiters. That's what the Media wears. Blue Flak jackets and NO weapons!

In Afghanistan, I saw ONE Blue Suiter in 9 months. Why? B/c we walked EVERYWHERE. We'd walk for weeks at a time, mountain top to mountain top. Then we'd get lifted out by Helo's and dropped somewhere else to walk and raid again. Our chow/water was dropped off by C-130 Pallets at a time. No reporter is willing to put up with that, however, some did ride along with the GAC's.

Top Bottom