Where to find used holsters in BR area?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sc00by

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    On any number of forums, you come across the comment that a local gun shop has a bucket of old, used holsters for cheap. I came across something like this in a pawn shop about a decade ago (and now that store is gone), but recently can't find anything. None of the actual gun shops I've been to (Jims, Reynersons, Hebert's) had anything like that.

I've usually had to work whenever there's a gun show, so I miss those. Anyone know of a place that has stuff like this? I'd just like to be able to look.

Thanks

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Post what guns you need holsters for and what type holsters you need and I think you will get many responses on BS.

sc00by

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Right now, I'm looking for something to pair up with a Star model Super B, I know 1911 holsters work well. I have a number of other pistols, such as a hi power, several different CZ models, a 6 inch Hi Standard sport king, a pile of easten European makarov cal pistols, etc.
    I'm really looking for old, probably surplus, leather. The type of thing you occasionally find in a garage or estate sale (or used to, before everyone figured out you could sell old stuff on ebay for $25 instead of at a garage sale for $2).

That's why I asked if there were any places people knew of.

Top Bottom