Where to trailride in atv?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Young_Gun

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 7, 2010
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Where do you guys go trailriding in your 4wheelers. Im looking for places near baton rouge. The closer the better. Hopefully at the end of today, Sunday I should have a Yamaha 350 4x4

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    I rode at TowerTrax a lot with my '08 Honda Rancher before I sold it.

There is plenty of places to take a stock style bike there and you can stay busy all day, but be careful. A lot of the trails are destroyed in some areas (or were last time I went) from huge bikes rutting holes up that waist deep or better. Then a trail goes from 10 feet wide to 40 feet wide because they keep blazing a path around the bad spots until finally they fix it with the bulldozer. I had 29.5" Outlaws, lift, snorkel, and a 3500lb winch and had to drag my way out of some places, LOL.

But it's still great fun there. Good people that run it too. If I did it over again I'd have a much more middle of the road bike however. Mine was great if you set out to get stuck somewhere but it wasn't much fun at speed.

G

gunguy11

The spillway near norco. Can ride out there almost any day of the week from daylight to dark. Plenty of land and trails. It is a bit more open.

Top Bottom