Which Shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I know of none. other than maybe some O/Us or SxSs

I have seen chamber adapters that let you shoot smaller sizes but I don't know if they will eject properly.

J

jayd

If I lived in the peoples republic of California,
    I might have a Lupara
    (as the Italians used to call them) over my main door

Not so tacti-cool that the rabid anti-gun DAs and juries would be able to paint me as a "gun nut" but I would still be able to repel any banditos wanting to come aboard ;)

Oh and Col Cooper had this to say about them
    February 1990--"Of course the California gun ban is wrong in principle and should be repealed at the first opportunity, but if house defense is your primary purpose, do not overlook the Lupara--a short-barreled double 12-gauge shotgun with exposed hammers. If your object is to defend your hearth and home, you can almost certainly do it better with that than with an Uzi or an M16."

pix1247171828.jpg

Here's a 20 gauge Norinco copy of an 1880s Winchester for 3 bills on gunbroker
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=140983325

Last edited by a moderator:

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Ain't gonna happen. Do your home work. Look at the available options. Are you recoil sensitive? Who is gonna use this firarm and how much training are they willing to take?
    Mossberg makes a good shotgun as does Remington. Both are pump action but they will only shoot one gauge. You either buy it in 12 or 20 gauge. Now the Remington youth model 870 Express in 20 gauge is good for someone who is recoil sensitive or a small person. Cost ~$200 on sale but will last more than your life time.

Beauxdog :)

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    You could buy a Stoeger Condor Over/Under. I have one in 12 gauge. But you can buy the extra barrels and swap it out to be a 20 gauge.

Dave

jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    I have my wife a 870 express mag 20ga youth model. Gun has really managable amounts or recoil even using heavy 000bk rounds. Gun should be able to out live both of us by many many years.

Top Bottom