White House: U.S. to give Syria rebels military aid after chemical attacks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Great! Lets give money we don't have and guns we don't want our own people to have to thugs that hate us so they can more efficiently kill other thugs that hate us.

Great plan.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Can't we just send tomahawk missiles in to level the regime? Or at least severly impair their ability to bring the fight to the rebels without committing to boots on the ground.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Now the UN and all those USA haters have a leg to stand on when they claim we support terrorism. Just one more thing Obama has done to make the world love us.

How long is it till the UN (joke) votes to put us on the terror list

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, well.....Maybe they finally found the Attention Deflector Shield (Scandal Model) they've been looking for....:rolleyes:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I say all or nothing. If we're gonna "support" them, don't risk American lives. Forget the "just gonna put the tip in baby" stuff, either let them fight their own fight or bomb the **** out of the SSA and end it.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So....what's in it for us?

I hear people harping on the "humanitarian" angle....But let's face it, the potential replacements will likely not be posterboys for the humanitarian movement, themselves, at the end of the day.....:dunno:

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Wouldn't it make better sense to just let all those middle countries kill each other off . Then we could keep our money and soldiers at home .

I am just a simple man but that's my say.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    If we are gonna get involved I hope somebody in the National Command Authority pings Ft Bragg and ask's them to send some Salty Long Tab Dudes to DC to explain the how we did things in El Salvador in the 80's. In order for this to work we will have to simultaneously fight and support the fight against the Assad Regime and against the radical elements of the opposition. It isn't going to be clean or fast or pretty and know it can't be done via Cruise Missile.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Regardless of what happens the FSA should not be seen as mere village fighters being pushed around by the Evil Dictator.

The FSA, right alongside the 'Al-Nusra Front' have also been killing civilians and performing some pretty gruesome executions. I've been watching this unfold from boots on the ground POV via Liveleak. That's about as RAW as you can get without being there yourself. I've even seen the FSA light Gov. Employees on fire and toss them off buildings. They were not Syrian Army Soldiers, they were Gov. Employees women and men.

They also committed their fair share of War Crimes.

From Executions to ran sacking homes for supplies (Since they don't really have Beans/Bullets and Band-Aid support) the FSA is a bunch of fools tearing up their country while trying to overthrow their Government.

As far as the Syrian Army using Chemical Weapons, it's hard to say. With all 7,000+ Syrian Civil War videos to watch, and I've watched almost all of them, I just haven't seen any kind of absolute proof that they've used Chemical Weapons. I can only assume that if they really had, we'd be seeing it like we've been seeing everything else. On Liveleak!

Now I could be very wrong, but for example;
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/04/23/syria-chemical-weapons-israel-accuses.html

Now the article says that the photo was taken in Syria. The reader has no reason to not believe them right? Well, I'm more skeptical than that. France, Israel and the US(outside forces) are all saying they've used them, but where's the proof?

We see what goes on DAILY in Syria from both the FSA and Syrian Army b/c these jokers can't stop steadily uploading Videos of themselves. Yet, no Mass Chemical Bomb sites? No Mass Dead Bodies crippled by Sarin Gas ? Just news agency after news agency repeating the same thing over and over again with no video/image support. They’re all just sharing the same news report.

Add that to the fact that the FSA/Al-Nusra Front have indeed carried out Suicide Bombings killing Innocent Civilians and then blaming it on the Syrian Army/Government and how can anyone REALLY know WTF is true or not.

Are we to believe it's not possible for a bomb to tear through a hospital and then immediately the FSA floods in screaming 'This is the work of ASSAD! Join us! Fight for your country!' Only a fool wouldn't believe that such is possible.

Now Russia is accusing the US of Fabricating the alleged evidence of Chemical Weapons Used by Assad?

Someone’s lying…..

Like I said, this is a mistake.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom