Who needs some Lead for Casting?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    Ok guys here's the deal, I have about 6 buckets full of Lead Wheel weights taking up room in my shop and I need the space for working on my 69 Mustang.

If someone would like to come to my place with their burner and Pot and molds and melt the lead and cast it into ingots I will split what ever the buckets yield.

I have a big pot and molds if you don't want to pack all of your stuff to my place in Denham, but I DO NOT HAVE A BURNER somehow it walked off.

If you have 2 burners you could run all your stuff and all of mine at the same time.

Basically I just need to get this stuff melted down and into Ingots for when I get ready to start casting again I just don't have time to do it right now.

I wont be able to help much because I have a friend coming for the weekend to help start my Mustang build so you will be on your own.

You will have use of my Huge concrete driveway to cast on so you wont be working in the dirt.

If you come lunch of sandwiches and beer will be provided lol...

Anyhow if anyone is interested shoot me a text, I need to get this done

MAy have more lead by the end of the day as Im going to make my stops at local shops and get my monthly allowance

225-241-3278
    My name is Mike.

I live in Denham Springs .

Top Bottom