Who really shot hasan?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well then why not do that to all violent criminals. Murder is murder.

So what? I think we should. That would sure as hell take the violence right out of them, would it not? Perhaps we have a different opinion on the definition of "murder".

My opinion is just that- mine. It doesn't matter to me whether or not some disagree with me- trust me, I can live with that.

Wait- I'll go even further than that. I believe that if a person is proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt of a crime that carries the death penalty- which this certainly does- they should be terminated. That day. No appeals that only serve to cost the taxpayers more money. They are done.

I have heard people argue that "the death penalty doesn't work". BULLSH*T. Studies prove that not one person in history who has been put to death has EVER committed murder again. It's a 100% success rate. You just can't beat those kind of numbers.

We are all free to believe what we want to believe. I believe he should be dead.

Last edited:

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    So what? I think we should. That would sure as hell take the violence right out of them, would it not? Obviously, we have a different opinion on the definition of "murder".

My opinion is just that- mine. It doesn't matter to me whether or not some disagree with me- trust me, I can live with that.

Wait- I'll go even further than that. I believe that if a person is proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt of a crime that carries the death penalty- which this certainly does- they should be terminated. That day. No appeals that only serve to cost the taxpayers more money. They are done.

I have heard people argue that "the death penalty doesn't work". BULLSH*T. Studies prove that not one person in history who has been put to death has EVER committed murder again. It's a 100% success rate. You just can't beat those kind of numbers.

We are all free to believe what we want to believe. I believe he should be dead.

I have said numerous times he should be killed. I am a strong advocate of the death penalty for the most horrible crimes. Hell, like I said earlier I would love to see public executions back.

Now, with non-violent crimes, theft and things of that nature, I would tend to work on rehabilitation rather than punishment. Send them to the army for a few years, and such.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have said numerous times he should be killed. I am a strong advocate of the death penalty for the most horrible crimes. Hell, like I said earlier I would love to see public executions back.

Now, with non-violent crimes, theft and things of that nature, I would tend to work on rehabilitation rather than punishment. Send them to the army for a few years, and such.

Okay, then. I just got a little caught up.:o

No- I wouldn't be in favor of shooting someone in the head for shoplifting. Beating their asses in public, however, wouldn't be out of the question.:)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Personally, I don't care who hit him. If it is a fact that both officers shot the suspect, then that would be enough to say they're both heros.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Personally, I don't care who hit him. If it is a fact that both officers shot the suspect, then that would be enough to say they're both heros. It doesn't need to be said, I'm obviously not a LEO, but I think as a person, I wouldn't allow this heroism to be hung over my head opposed to my partner's. Had Munley stepped up and placed Todd beside her, metaphorically speaking, then this "who really shot him" wouldn't be an issue.

In her defense, she's in the hospital while all of this is going on. No she couldn't say "hey hey hey, Sgt Todd was there too. He's a hero just as much as I am" if she was in surgery or ICU but now she can. So I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

I think we can all agree that anyone who takes a bullet attempting to stop a monster like this is a hero, for sure.
    At any rate, I'm sure she didn't ask for any of this in the first place. They both acted like true professionals, and saved countless lives in doing so.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I think we can all agree that anyone who takes a bullet attempting to stop a monster like this is a hero, for sure.
    At any rate, I'm sure she didn't ask for any of this in the first place. They both acted like true professionals, and saved countless lives in doing so.

I agree. As soon as I posted this, Specularius (who has watched the video) told me that's exactly what she did, stepped up and acted appropriately. So it's a moot thing.

Both of them deserve to be remembered. They did a good job that day.

Hasan needs to fry.

zander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    He needs 72 virgins like this:

virgins.jpg

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I am sick and tired of the media using the word "alleged" when the facts dictate that the "alleged" individual was the perpetrator, the killer, the guilty one, the shooter.

QUIT trying to be politically coirrect and start telling it like it is.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I am sick and tired of the media using the word "alleged" when the facts dictate that the "alleged" individual was the perpetrator, the killer, the guilty one, the shooter.

I don't see that as being PC. That goes back to being innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

+100. Isn't that insulting?? No- it's downright obscene.

That bastard is as guilty as Satan himself.

Last edited:

WILDCATT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    MANNING SC
    Ft Hood

IF HE GOES BEFORE A MILITARY TRIAL HE PROBABLE WILL GET EXECUTED.
    these ideos that think life in prison is hard,have no clue.three squares a day,
    TV,computers,recreation,showers,clean clothes.girl friends{like barney frank]
    :mamoru: :p

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    The military never learns. Three of those murdered in the previous Killeen (Luby's Cafeteria) massacre were US Army Special Forces Officers.
    Why were all of the military officers UNARMED ?
    Whenever all of the good guys are disarmed, they become defenseless TARGETS.
    Why aren't US Army Officers allowed to be armed on post ?
    This is a disgrace. Whoever set this policy should be punished severely.
    Hassan-types are cowards who would never try their evil at a police station or a gun-show.
    All US Military Officers are kept competent in basic handgun handling and safety, with annual training and qualifications. While this doesn't make them experts, it should be sufficient to allow them to carry AT ALL TIMES, especially those who wish to do so.
    leVieux

Top Bottom