Who Shoots What Discipline?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpl2353

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    SKYWLKR- I practice it when I can at Palo Alto, the only matches around here are in McComb, MS every now and then. Other than that, Ft. Benning, Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, and Camp Perry, then colleges who hold Invitationals.

Zeek- I belong to a 4H group based in West Feliciana Parish. We shoot in a makeshift range every Tuesday and Thursday in St. Francisville, then usually have matches in McComb that go along with the Smallbore 3P matches. The only other matches are at the same locations listed above for Smallbore 3P.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Seriously, MPL has a few goals for his shooting - a college scholarship, the Olympic team and the Palma team. He probably has more, but those are the ones that come to mind. He is the reigning LA State Smallbore Prone champion (as a 15 year old). He just can't shoot a Service Rifle (or just not well enough to beat his elders). But he does have talent with those BB guns and .22s.

SKYWLKR, you shot with him on Saturday. He was shooting a blue Palma rifle on Target 13. His scores were 192-5 192-9 190-5 574-19x. Email me and I will put you in touch with him.

bvfd920

Lost and confused....
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    USPSA & IDPA in Amite. Used to shoot at EAPS, Thibodeaux, Jackson MS, and Polparville MS, but that all got shut down when gas got to $4, bullets got to $8 a piece or something like that, and then my wife wanted to go to grad school for her masters in nursing. Gonna cost me $50k in tuition by the time it is all done. That's a lot of bullets/guns i could be buying...:wtc:

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    I shoot whatever I can. I try to shoot NRA HP, 600 yards at PA, and have interest in shooting .22 2nd saturday match at PA and silhouette .22 in Gonzales 4th Saturday.

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Shot my first practical pistol match today at Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux. Scored 530 out of 600. Not classified yet but it was a lot of fun. Better than shooting beer cans for sure.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I am liking IPDA style and the side matches that the Wong's put on. For the next 3 months IPSC matches on Sunday's will not fit my schedule..

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Have shot some NRA Smallbore Rifle and High Power Rifle Silhouette and a little Skeet. Mostly IHMSA Silhouette since 1980. Smallbore, Bigbore, and Field Pistol. Currently shoot in Gonzales monthly and in Jonesboro, La., and Jackson, Ms. Have also shot in

Tucson, AZ
    Tombstone, AZ
    Pueblo, CO
    Pocatello, ID
    Fort Stockton TX
    Waco, TX
    Friendswood, TX
    Mobile, AL
    Pensacola, FL
    Raton. NM
    Indianapolis, IN
    Midvale, OH
    Lawrenceburg, KY
    Natchez, MS
    and many Louisiana ranges that no longer hold matches.
    I like to travel and shoot at ranges across the country when I can.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom