Who wants AK magazines? - Updated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    at that $1 savings for over 75 vs 10-74 i'm not sure if it would be cost effective for you to have me ship them up to you versus you ordering separately. when the time comes i'll run up some calculations and figure out what's the best for ya :bigok:

eta: looks like there wouldn't be a savings for you after you figure my shipping cost to you plus the paypal fees unless you send a check in which case you would be saving a few dollars depending on my shipping cost. i calculated it with $15 shipping from me to you and that would save you $3. obviously the less it costs to ship to you the more you'd save but i wasn't sure where to go with the estimate and $15 seemed close.

thanks for taking the time to work it out for me. I withdraw my order, unless you need my order to make the deal.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I'm down for 5 even though I don't have an AK yet. Let me know when you want paypal. How early do you plan on doing this? I have a friend who would probably be interested as well. I am just waiting on him to text message me back.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'm down for 5 even though I don't have an AK yet. Let me know when you want paypal. How early do you plan on doing this? I have a friend who would probably be interested as well. I am just waiting on him to text message me back.

As soon as I have 75 spoken for I'll start taking the money. I want to get it done ASAP to ensure that they don't sell out but I don't think that will be an issue.

We're at 71 right now with me ordering 15 but I think I might order 20 so let me know if your friend wants in and how many he wants and I'll post everyone's totals with and without paypal fees.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    count me out, it's not in the budget right now. damn red light cameras got me.

edit: but my friend said he will settle for 2

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Put me down for 5.

I'm in Walker - think we could do a FTF when they come in?

As for payment, PayPal is OK, or I'll mail you a check, or whatever - no problem.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Put me down for 5.

I'm in Walker - think we could do a FTF when they come in?

As for payment, PayPal is OK, or I'll mail you a check, or whatever - no problem.

I can definitely meet up with you and get them to you as that's how I'm going to deliver all the others to cut down on costs.

Paypal is fine. I'm going to PM everyone in next day or two with their total and as soon as I'm all paid up I'm going to place the order.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Okay guys. I'm going to close the GB 3/7/08 on Friday at 6pm. Please post by then if you want magazines because at that time I'll be doing calculations and sending out totals to people.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom