Who will be making a hunt with the great weather?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    I wish I was out deer hunting but I have no place to hunt!

That is not a problem if your willing to drive over to Baton Rouge to meet up. Pick a day you have and can put you in a stand over in Point Coupee are take you over to whiskey bay or pick a weekend stay at the camp will hunt both. Except on rare occasion when a friend and his son make a hunt, I am the only one hunting those two properties.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....599761,-91.514139&spn=0.019762,0.038495&z=15

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Great hunting, My nephew hunts north Ala always kills nice size.

My cousin killed a 12 point here in Louisiana near Honey Island Swamp about 8 years ago. It was one of the most beautiful deer I have ever seen. About 2 years ago I killed an 8 point from my dads land in North Alabama. It made the 12 point look like a little spike. Just the difference in size was amazing.....esp the size in mass with the antlers.

I have not killed a big one on the land since. I have mostly been doing predator hunting. I plan to get in some deer hunting with my son though. Maybe we will bag one.

LSUh20fowler

In the woods
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Vidrine,LA
    Duck Hunting

Haven't been around lately. Been spending all my time in a duck blind or in the deer stand.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    Haven't been around lately. Been spending all my time in a duck blind or in the deer stand.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

congrats on the hunt, Now I will have to plan a duck day in the bay after seeing you limit. I will go get a few rabbits probably tomorrow, If I can get the deer to stay away, they are always chomping on corn, walking through the dry brush and slurping the molassas messing up my rabbit hunt. :D

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I took the wife hunting yesterday morning for her first time. Big mistake now I know why I have never sat in a stand with a female before. They cant keep their hands off me:rofl:

Got up at 430 this morning to take my son and he couldnt get his foot in his boots so we went back to bed, ill have to get him more boots.

Top Bottom