Who's finding bulk .22 ammo?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Hello

Anyone finding bulk .22 ammo at a reasonable price any where local to Baton Roach or on line??

If so what's your secrets if you don't mind sharing PLEASE:}?

Thanks in advance...

S.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Your least favorite Big Box Store is selling the 500+ boxes almost weekly to the early risers for about $20 plus tax. Some bring a carload and buy all in stock.
    I was told someone bought the three limit 1,000 round boxes/cases of Remington recently for about $40 plus tax.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    You just got to be lucky enough to hit a site when they go live. Keeping gunbot running in the background can help too.

On a side note, I was finally able to get an order in this morning to fill up my ammo cans with 9mm Winchester WB once again.

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    hit walmart, academy, cabelas, bass pro before 11 am. I had dto do it religiously and you'll eventually luck up. I got to 375 rounds tactical (?) boxes at walmart a couple weeks ago. other than that, I've been picking up 50 round boxes left and right

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    For .22 ammo, I may have to eat CROW and visit Wal-Mark:{

Your least favorite Big Box Store is selling the 500+ boxes almost weekly to the early risers for about $20 plus tax. Some bring a carload and buy all in stock.
    I was told someone bought the three limit 1,000 round boxes/cases of Remington recently for about $40 plus tax.

Thanks, I was afraid of dat lol:} Thanks' for the report...Hopefully I can find a Wal-Mark ammo shopper? Lol

795fdtn926fjfqny6x00.jpg

todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    Some people have normal jobs and cant stalk those stores like a lot of people do, I have to leave before 5am so unless its online, I am SOL...best I could do recently was a box of 100 rds from cabella's shipped for like $12

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    As long as no one buys the marked up crap it'll die off soon enough. Fall for it and it will be prolonged. I cussed a guy out the other day for offering me some at $80 a brick in the middle of the Gonzales WM. (Hope he visits this site!) Told him my 10 year old could outshoot his ass, he said it was stockpiled to fight against a tyrannical government. How come every freedom fighter I meet is so out of shape and used to AC that it's obvious that guerilla warfare is not going to be their strong suit. Beer and cheeto rations fall quickly when governments topple I imagine. :p

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    As long as no one buys the marked up crap it'll die off soon enough. Fall for it and it will be prolonged. I cussed a guy out the other day for offering me some at $80 a brick in the middle of the Gonzales WM. (Hope he visits this site!) Told him my 10 year old could outshoot his ass, he said it was stockpiled to fight against a tyrannical government. How come every freedom fighter I meet is so out of shape and used to AC that it's obvious that guerilla warfare is not going to be their strong suit. Beer and cheeto rations fall quickly when governments topple I imagine. :p

With that much .22LR he can hold NATO Blue Hats off for days without even getting out of his lawn chair! That 22LR cache is the only thing that stands between us and Communism....but he will gladly sell it to you for a 500% profit!

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    With that much .22LR he can hold NATO Blue Hats off for days without even getting out of his lawn chair! That 22LR cache is the only thing that stands between us and Communism....but he will gladly sell it to you for a 500% profit!

They always say "freedom isn't free".

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Hello

Anyone finding bulk .22 ammo at a reasonable price any where local to Baton Roach or on line??

If so what's your secrets if you don't mind sharing PLEASE:}?

Thanks in advance...

S.

Go hang out in line in front of Walmart or Academy early in the morning like all the people selling the ammo on Facebook are doing.

JR1572

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Pic is Past Wal-Mark Pic

Go hang out in line in front of Walmart or Academy early in the morning like all the people selling the ammo on Facebook are doing.

JR1572

I'm in line in at the Hammond La. Wal-Mark right now:}

Now if they can only find someone who has the key for the ammo case lol

I should be #1 for the 7am supervisor to open the case?

kjkttoue1m3qx6jo7ab.jpg

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I just keep an eye out on slickguns.com

Have found plenty over the past few months without leaving my house to look. cabelas has it fairly often online.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    I'm in line in at the Hammond La. Wal-Mark right now:}

Now if they can only find someone who has the key for the ammo case lol

I should be #1 for the 7am supervisor to open the case?

kjkttoue1m3qx6jo7ab.jpg

Thats a lot of shotgun shells

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    I was looking for bulk .22 last night. I use gunbot and lucky gunner, and all your usual ammo sites.
    The best price I found was around $.10 per round! Most is 20-40 cents a round! F that!
    Ill buy again when it gets below 5 cents per round.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Thank you......"C"
    For helping me and my crew out on the .22
    I really appreciate you:}

Your kindness and genuine concern won't be taken for granted or soon forgotten:}

Fred

Top Bottom