Who's planning on MS 3-Gun Challenge this October?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Besides kz45...already saw your post on BEnos ;) . Who else is in?

October 9-10th in Corinth, Miss.

Screwed myself out of vacation this August so am considering another 3 Gun match...maybe this is the one. Not too bad of a drive. Is it a good match, great match?? What sayeth past attendees.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Last year it was a good match, accept for the rain, a couple of stages got thrown out, it really got me hooked. I think the same crew is going this year, Jason Joe Tommy Wayne Derrick Bryant Tim Mike Allan Me ( You?) Got to get tuned up for FT. Benning

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Anyway a 30 foot RV can make it onto the site and stay overnight? HiCap wanted me to ask 'cause he got real tired driving to BRM3G and wants to nap while I do the driving this time. ;)

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    the wongs stayed at a place a couple of miles from the range and I think it was like $25.00 a night to hook up

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    the wongs stayed at a place a couple of miles from the range and I think it was like $25.00 a night to hook up

Thanks for the info. So I'd have to haul the Jeep to get to the range if I went this route. The Rubicon's seats probably won't be comfortable enough for HiCap...see he's used to his Suburban with two GPS systems, DVD, heated/cooled/massaging leather seats and expresso maker in the center console. :D

Gordo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks for the info. So I'd have to haul the Jeep to get to the range if I went this route. The Rubicon's seats probably won't be comfortable enough for HiCap...see he's used to his Suburban with two GPS systems, DVD, heated/cooled/massaging leather seats and expresso maker in the center console. :D

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom