Who's watching the State of the Union?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I was actually planning on watching it earlier today...but then I realized I don't want to ruin my evening. I might watch the recap tomorrow. I saw Obama's main assistant or whatever talk about how since Congress won't cooperate with him that he is going to start using executive orders to get stuff done. I guess the whole "representative democracy" thing just doesn't work for him? Whatever. Two years.

KvichakKing

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Walker, LA
    Not on your life, I have no tolerance for his Marxist rap master routine. The clown wears pink panties with the image of Che Guevara on each cheek.

Last edited:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Blah blah, income inequality, blah blah, Congress no workey, use executive order, blah blah, do we really need this old rag of a constitution? Blah blah, it may look bad, but it is really good. Never mind we have 3 branches of gubment for a reason...

I am waiting on him to shoot his uncle,or a convenient Conservative like dear leader in North Korea.

Email from the obumble's folks...

Tonight, President Obama made sure everyone knows:

He's not waiting for Congress. He's taking action now, and he's going to explore every method in his power to restore real opportunity for all Americans.

Let's follow the President's lead. We can win big fights this year, but with all the forces standing in our way, let's not kid ourselves into thinking that will happen without real commitment at the grassroots level -- from all of us.

Last edited:

dcmann

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I flip by one time and stopped. I heard the word "Race" and I changed it. I'm not racist and I don't appreciate race-bating.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom