Why does La want people to move?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    The North Carolina tax collector appraised my 2006 GMC pickup truck as being worth about $14,000 in 2016. That resulted in an annual property tax bill of about $160 to the State of North Carolina. So, if you have a new car that costs $40,000, you'll be paying somewhere in the neighborhood of $350 per year in property taxes. On your car.

Some things are more expensive in Louisiana, and some are cheaper.

Mike

Sister drove a GL550 mercedes, 100k dollar car, they taxed her on that every year.

Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    The big plants take advantage of every loophole in the system to save money. And the state lets them for jobs. If the plants leave our economy is screwed. Take Baton Rouge for example, if you delete either LSU or Exxon the city is done. I assure you they still pay allot though. And there are allot of them in the state.
    But yeah, where does it all go.
    I don’t know if any of y’all read the report card on our state that a team of experts were hired to create but If you haven’t you should. If you want to be pissed off you can download it here.
    https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/state-item/louisiana/

I seriously do want to read that,please repost the link,not working for me. Thanks

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    The big plants take advantage of every loophole in the system to save money. And the state lets them for jobs. If the plants leave our economy is screwed. Take Baton Rouge for example, if you delete either LSU or Exxon the city is done. I assure you they still pay allot though. And there are allot of them in the state.
    But yeah, where does it all go.
    I don’t know if any of y’all read the report card on our state that a team of experts were hired to create but If you haven’t you should. If you want to be pissed off you can download it here.
    https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/state-item/louisiana/

I seriously do want to read that,please repost the link,not working for me. Thanks

It’s working for me. Scroll down and click download.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    We need to take back Louisiana and it starts with Voting in BR and NO. We are a RED state but our cities are as blue as it gets...

Love riding through some of the not so great areas in BR just to see the big, "VOTE DEMPCRATIC" signs on the side of the road. No specific candidate. Wonder why that is?

bjeepin2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Hickory, La
    heading back to Mississippi in about a year after 30 years away moving to Poplarville. we got a little land on top of a little hill away from the water. looking to retire

Top Bottom