Why does this stupid behavior **** me off?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • laboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Port Vincent, La.
    TRIVIALITY - JUST BITCHING

My time is ONLY important to me- I KNOW!
    ...BUT!... when I'm in a hurry, why am I (almost) always behind one of these stupid A..H...'s?
    Have you put up w/ this?

Gas line at Sam's. Sit in a line of 5-8 vehicles waiting for pump access. AH immediately ahead gains access ... been sitting there, at least 5 minutes, heavily "flows" out the door and waddles to the gas pump... then digs for wallet, or the purse, for cards needed to buy gas. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?!

Surprise! It's their turn! WTF they doin' while waiting? Removing excess navel lint?

Same thing in grocery checkout line. Fat ass broad with a double cart load ( no offense - could be slim, ugly, attractive... or "other" gender) hawkishly watches cashier SCAN EVERY ITEM (the computer may be f...d up); then when verbally given the total, starts digging in the wallet or purse for the payment resource. Usually a long search.

WTF? Unawareness of any consideration for anybody?
    Man, I agree. And these people reproduce. The gene pool needs attention.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Try entering I-10 East at exit 100. The lead car always goes down the on ramp at 30-40 miles an hour. By the time they need to merge with traffic doing 70 they're pulling a train like a Bourbon Street hooker. Leaving those behind scrambling to merge. This may be a Lafayette only phenomenon. Your mileage may vary...."Punch it Margaret!!"

IBWP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    Monroe, LA
    TRIVIALITY - JUST BITCHING

My time is ONLY important to me- I KNOW!
    ...BUT!... when I'm in a hurry, why am I (almost) always behind one of these stupid A..H...'s?
    Have you put up w/ this?

Gas line at Sam's. Sit in a line of 5-8 vehicles waiting for pump access. AH immediately ahead gains access ... been sitting there, at least 5 minutes, heavily "flows" out the door and waddles to the gas pump... then digs for wallet, or the purse, for cards needed to buy gas. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?!

Surprise! It's their turn! WTF they doin' while waiting? Removing excess navel lint?

Same thing in grocery checkout line. Fat ass broad with a double cart load ( no offense - could be slim, ugly, attractive... or "other" gender) hawkishly watches cashier SCAN EVERY ITEM (the computer may be f...d up); then when verbally given the total, starts digging in the wallet or purse for the payment resource. Usually a long search.

WTF? Unawareness of any consideration for anybody?
    Other people can’t stand the wait either. Often I am the one the other customers get impatient with. I try to carefully put my items on the conveyor belt leading up to the cashier, and someone behind me shoves all their stuff on the conveyor overlapping mine. The they stand far too close behind me and stare at the back of my head, like the guy at the traffic light who beeps his horn the second it turns green.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Other people can’t stand the wait either. Often I am the one the other customers get impatient with. I try to carefully put my items on the conveyor belt leading up to the cashier, and someone behind me shoves all their stuff on the conveyor overlapping mine. The they stand far too close behind me and stare at the back of my head, like the guy at the traffic light who beeps his horn the second it turns green.
    Yeah... them both too have a way about them.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Try entering I-10 East at exit 100. The lead car always goes down the on ramp at 30-40 miles an hour. By the time they need to merge with traffic doing 70 they're pulling a train like a Bourbon Street hooker. Leaving those behind scrambling to merge. This may be a Lafayette only phenomenon. Your mileage may vary...."Punch it Margaret!!"
    Not just Lafayette... some folks have bad merge genes. I think George Carlin authored that description.

mod1911a

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2014
    Covington, LA
    I get ya T-Rigger. And it's not just lines at the grocery or gas stations. We're surrounded by ignorant, inconsiderate, self-absorbed morons any time we leave the house.
    I tell my wife, it's a good thing I'm not 6'8" and 300 lbs, else I'd be in jail for slapping the s**t out of at least one A-hole every day.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I get ya T-Rigger. And it's not just lines at the grocery or gas stations. We're surrounded by ignorant, inconsiderate, self-absorbed morons any time we leave the house.
    I tell my wife, it's a good thing I'm not 6'8" and 300 lbs, else I'd be in jail for slapping the s**t out of at least one A-hole every day.
    Just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom