Why IPhone sucks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    I like my iPhone. I did have a few mechanical issues with my first one but apple did their part and made it right. My battery does just fine if I'm not on it all the time. The same thing is to be said for a Droid. I have no issue with the lightening plug. It's easy to plug in without looking at and hasn't gotten sloppy like my Droids charger port. If you order a group lot of cables on eBay then you have no issue either. To each their own but I have no complaints regarding iPhones.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I have it in a spiegen slim case now. The screen protector picks up less fingerprints and smudges Than the actual glass screen. It also has a lifetime warranty that is great.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Apple is the H&K of the tech world. They hate us and think we're too stupid to have any control of our phone.

What control is iOS/Apple lacking? I prefer a locked down App Store only providing clean, verified apps. I deal with viruses all day with dummies at work, I don't want to deal with it on my phone.

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    All I can say is I had a Droid 1 ,2 and 3 and none of them lasted more that 6 months . Got sick of lame excuses and having to complain to get it replaced, Got a Iphone 4s worked perfect upgraded to a 5s because I wanted more storage space so far no problems .

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    What control is iOS/Apple lacking? I prefer a locked down App Store only providing clean, verified apps. I deal with viruses all day with dummies at work, I don't want to deal with it on my phone.
    I've never had a virus on mine.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    All I can say is I had a Droid 1 ,2 and 3 and none of them lasted more that 6 months . Got sick of lame excuses and having to complain to get it replaced, Got a Iphone 4s worked perfect upgraded to a 5s because I wanted more storage space so far no problems .
    Never owned a Droid. You should have went with Samsung or HTC.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    I'm running a note 3. My wife, the galaxy 4. We Bump our phones together and we share music, videos, contacts, and files.
    factory droid can connect to a network. You can view, drag & drop files, over wifi, pc to droid and vice versa.
    There is no limt on the numbers of computers I can sync with. I believe iPhones are limited to 3.
    I can go on and on.
    For a basic user. iPhone is great. If you are what I call a Techie, do the droid.

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    I've flopped back and forth a couple of times back when android was in the 2.x version, just dropped a iphone 4s for a galaxy s4 and a pebble watch, and android is definitely in the lead at the moment.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Glad I'm not all Yuppied up and need the latest .
    Same here! All this talk of pasting, filing, linking, dragging, dropping, syncing and bumping together...
    Bumping phones? Really? The only things me and my wife ever bump together has gotten us in so much trouble....well, we don't need to be bumping anything else.

Last edited:

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...it's nice to just slap in a 64gb sd card...iPhone is really just catching up with Samsung.

I've had an IPhone for several years (currently, 4), thinking about upgrading, and IMO the SD card option is indeed a plus for Samsung. I'll be interested in how the Apple payment feature is accepted.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom