Why Israel Was Right....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Help Israel

Buy Israeli products and services.
    With the Israeli economy suffering, go out of your way to support Israel's export trade. www.shopinisrael.com, www.usaisrael.org, www.israeliwishes.com, and www.israeliproducts.com allow you to buy Israeli products directly. www.shorashim.net is an online tourist gift shop. When in the grocery store, look for brands like Elite, Telma, Osem, and Ahava beauty products -- even if you have to pay a few more dollars for Israeli products. Ask the supermarket manager to order these items specifically. Buy Israeli wine to bring as a gift when you visit friends. Home Depot and other stores have many made in Israel products -- especially plastics. www.israelexport.org lists the names of products sold in the USA.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Buy Israeli products and services.
    With the Israeli economy suffering, go out of your way to support Israel's export trade. www.shopinisrael.com, www.usaisrael.org, www.israeliwishes.com, and www.israeliproducts.com allow you to buy Israeli products directly. www.shorashim.net is an online tourist gift shop. When in the grocery store, look for brands like Elite, Telma, Osem, and Ahava beauty products -- even if you have to pay a few more dollars for Israeli products. Ask the supermarket manager to order these items specifically. Buy Israeli wine to bring as a gift when you visit friends. Home Depot and other stores have many made in Israel products -- especially plastics. www.israelexport.org lists the names of products sold in the USA.

.....And don't forget FOBUS Holsters....:)

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    The Israeli economy is not suffering. They are supported by US taxpayers among others. Hell, the poor Germans are still paying reparations. Israelis have free healthcare, gov't pensions thanks to US taxpayers.

As far as the video, this could have easily been staged by the Israelis. It makes absolutely no sense for these boats to carry arms knowing odds were they would be intercepted. If it is proven true, I'll admit to being wrong on the issue.

Last edited:

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Judging by the fact that no major media has picked up this video, I'll have to go with what I found at blogs and off the beaten path news sites. VIDEO IS A HOAX. Apparently it is old footage from a past confiscation.

lamuskrat

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    French Settlement, La
    support for Israel.

Why would any true American advocate purchasing foreign goods over American goods? Odd, that...

Because we are a Judeo-christian nation and have always supported Israel. That is one of the reasons that America has become "the police of the world". We have been favored by God. The Bible says the Lord will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. Our quickest downfall will be to turn our backs and rescind our support from Israel. God help America when that happens.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Because we are a Judeo-christian nation and have always supported Israel. That is one of the reasons that America has become "the police of the world". We have been favored by God. The Bible says the Lord will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. Our quickest downfall will be to turn our backs and rescind our support from Israel. God help America when that happens.

I also am familiar with that saying , I'd like to re read it tho, do you have the location for the passage ??

Is it possible that this means the children of Israel not the Land of Israel ?? Altho the country of Israel is the promised land re populated by the children of Israel......

Last edited:

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    I read my Bible everyday but couldnt remember where I had heard it so I had to Google it. It is Gods convenant with Abraham before Isreal (person and place). Then the covenant was reaffirmed when Isreal (place) was given.
    I may be wrong but thats why I included scripture passages. I learned not so long ago to read it for myself.

Genesis 12:1-3

I Chronicles 16:13-18

Hopefully our resident Pastor could chime in. Maybe we could have a Bible questions/comments forum since it comes up daily. Spanky?

Last edited:

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    I'm sure there is debate on this passage. I'm no religious scholar, but it sure smells like the tv evangelists of the 80's. Only Israel is cashing in this time.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Being a friend of Israel doesn't necessarily mean being a friend of their politicians. If their politics aren't in line with God's word, then why should we support them? I'm not saying they are or aren't. Just making a statement.

As for Israeli products, one Tavor please.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There can be no judeo-christian ANYTHING. They are diametrically opposed to one another. Try again.

Do you know what "israel" means? In Hebrew "ish" = peoples; "Ra" = Egyptian (hint) deity, the highest of them I believe associated with LIGHT; "El" = God. So we have "people of the God of Light". Do your OWN homework to determine if the barbarian tribes you call "jews" ever referred to themselves as such. I'll answer for you: no, they did not. But you Caucasian (so-called Bird Tribes) surely did! Oops! ;) DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I KNOW THIS AND I'M NEITHER KHAZARIAN OR CAUCASIAN. Shame on you. For the record your so-called Jews called themselves The Snake People. I assume this is reference to the snake being a symbol of knowledge and it was worshipped many places on the globe. Again, do your homework.

Being "the world's policeman" is a euphemism for GLOBALISM (New World Order/Global Fascism, etc., etc.) with the US as it's perceived head. You are familiar with Biblical things so what exactly does this sound like?? Yeah, I thought you'd choke up a bit on that one. Can I answer for the crowd? C'mon... The Beast, perhaps?

Your nation has been infiltrated; you have been enslaved and you know it not.

You are a strange people, that's for damn sure.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I read my Bible everyday but couldnt remember where I had heard it so I had to Google it. It is Gods convenant with Abraham before Isreal (person and place). Then the covenant was reaffirmed when Isreal (place) was given.
    I may be wrong but thats why I included scripture passages. I learned not so long ago to read it for myself.

Genesis 12:1-3

I Chronicles 16:13-18

Hopefully our resident Pastor could chime in. Maybe we could have a Bible questions/comments forum since it comes up daily. Spanky?

Genesis Chapter 10, 1 Chronicles. Try studying the Table of Nations. You just may find yourselves...

Top Bottom