Why we carry.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I wonder if they (the victims) ALL knew him, or if they ID'd a mugshot?

Anyway- yet another repeat-offending bastard allowed to roam the streets by a flawed system. Hopefully next time (and there probably will be one down the road) someone will do us all a favor and smoke his sorry ass.:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I can tell you there was quite a bit of drama at the hospital that night. My supervisor was watching the ER area on camera and radioed me from the dispatch office asking what was going on and did I want any help. I told her not to worry and it was under control. One of our officers came out on her luch break just to watch and see what all the hysterics was about. We had people falling down and rolling and holding thier heads while laying in the parking lot and the ER driveup/dropoff area. Luckilly nobody got run over.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I wonder if they (the victims) ALL knew him, or if they ID'd a mugshot?
    The girl knew him.
    When detectives arrived at the couple's home they learned a teenage girl who lived not even a block away was tied up, raped and beaten.

"He contacted her and told her he needed help with something and to come with him," said Blanchard. "She knew him, so she didn't suspect anything."

A detective patrolling River Road, found the 14-year-old girl less than an hour later. She was bound, near the levee. A broken down vehicle registered to Marshall was parked behind the Dow Chemical plant.

:)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I can tell you there was quite a bit of drama at the hospital that night. My supervisor was watching the ER area on camera and radioed me from the dispatch office asking what was going on and did I want any help. I told her not to worry and it was under control. One of our officers came out on her luch break just to watch and see what all the hysterics was about. We had people falling down and rolling and holding thier heads while laying in the parking lot and the ER driveup/dropoff area. Luckilly nobody got run over.

I figured as much.

Now I guess we will have to wait & see if the "no snitchin'" rule applies to this guy.....:rolleyes:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA

I'm confused. What does this have to do with this story?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm confused. What does this have to do with this story?

Nothing really. It just gives a little more info in regards to the background of those involved.

Hopefully he will be taken down pretty soon.....

wbill024

Devil Dog
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    it says he has a long rap sheet, with charges of domestic violence and car jacking ...why is he not already in prison for life .......and on a hard core chain gang......unreal .......execution may be in order here .....aaaahhhhh, sorry angry rant about to start .... so I shall shut up now

firefighter9158

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Gonzales
    The two fatalities from last night's wreck on Hwy-42 were brought to the same hospital, ( I believe ), that craziness could have also been family members of the victims.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom