WIFE on my BUTT about PHONE TECH!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have a Samsung Captivate, and it works in all my vehicles. Have yet to try sync since I don't have a new enough Ford yet, but it uses a USB cable as well. I love it, I bought my wife one just like it.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    iPhone 4, I have one of the original pre-ordered ones, and my wife has the 2nd, not a lick of trouble from either, but I do not trust Android

And this is one of the reasons....

If you actually read the backstory to the article you posted, no android phone made in the last year has that issue. If you look around on the net for hacked phones, there are faaaaar more Iphone hackers than droid hackers

The other advantage to Android is more good free aps and the absolute best feature, no tracking by Apple or required use of the apple store.

Last edited:

bayouteche85

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007
    Breaux Bridge
    I've been using my Atrix for the past month, just upgraded from a BB Bold (i loved that phone) because work servers won't host BB much longer. I had my choice between the Windows phone, iPhone, and Android. I went droid because the Atrix is MUCH faster when opening emails, web pages, spreadsheets, pics, everything, really. Plus, if you go to SAMS you can get it for $98 w/ upgrage. Beats $200 for the iPhone. Another HUGE plus for me was the fact that the Atrix has Gorilla Glass instead of regular glass. I tend to break phones so that is important.

Every smart phone has the same apps. That's no longer a selling point. Now, it's about aesthetics and phone durability and personal preference. Play with them all and you'll find one that you like. I almost got the HTC Inspire and was also interested in the Samsung Galaxy S. The fact that I could get the Motorola Atrix for the same price was the selling point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom