Wife says..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well guys and gals, I have to be honest. After seeing the T/C ICON bolt action commercial for 2 years or so now, and my wife recognizing the music from the commercial and every special event, Fathers day, Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary, Flag Day, Groundhog day, Flag day! Yeah well you get the point, anytime she asked me what I wanted I replied with the same response! Baby I want the T/C ICON with the Carl Zees conquest scope. Her reply was ALWAYS the same. "You don't need another gun"

Well folks the stars must have be aligned properly this time! This morning after breakfast and doing the normal birthday thing, my daughter asked if I was getting dressed. Why? I asked, her response was "Because mom and I are taking you to get your new hunting rifle! Well after I caught my breath I headed to the shower and off to the gun shop we go!

Well here it is! Oh it is chambered in the .308win I was going to go with the .30TC but just not sure about how long this round will be around and the availability.

icon1d.jpg

icon2b.jpg

icon4o.jpg

puddin

me~me B
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Happy Birthday and enjoy your new toy. As the saying goes: The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys! :chuckles:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well Freak, yeah I am VERY Lucky! And it did take almost 2 years to finally hit the lucky streak! I don't mind telling ya I did do some hardcore begging! So I was shocked yesterday! I am a very avid deer hunter and I have a few top class hunting rifles.....well I call them "TOP CLASS" so I couldn't justify the money out of my pocket for another, so it was easier to just to beg the wife!

BUT anyway thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

mprice

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Happy Birthday!!

I know this won't sit well with some folks, but, I am real partial to wood stocks - and, that is a pretty one!

Thanks for sharing,
    Marc Price

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Happy Birthday!!

I know this won't sit well with some folks, but, I am real partial to wood stocks - and, that is a pretty one!

Thanks for sharing,
    Marc Price

Well Mprice, I guess our lil secret is out,:mamoru: here are my primary hunting rifles and I guess you can see I have to agree with ya 100%! Other than my battle rifles and the Composite Stalker and my H&R 45-70, I do have one shotgun that is a Remington Express Super mag that is camo, but all the rest of mine have wood furniture. :cool:

deerrifles.jpg

Top Bottom